one.

"YOUR GOOD on this end

"YOUR GOOD on this end. The rest is up to you." Tony said to his sister as Stark Towers lit up.

The siblings were currently trying to power Stark Towers through only clean energy.

"You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?" Alyssa asked looking at the tablet in her hands.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy." Tony said from inside his suit looking at the work he had done.

"Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over, and it actually works?" Pepper asked looking at the screen.

"I assume. Light her up."

With those words Alyssa looked at the sky and saw the area light up smiling at the work the three had achieved.

"How does it look?" Alyssa asked smirking.

"Like Christmas, but with more... me." Tony said cockily.

"Us.." Alyssa corrected her big brother.

"Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I'm in DC tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings." Pepper said going in work mode.

"Pepper, you're killing me. Remember the moment? Enjoy the moment." Tony said sarcastically to his girlfriend.

"Then get in here and I will." Pepper said seductively making Alyssa gag.

" Disgusted sister in the room!" she said a disgusted look sitting on her face.

Tony walked in getting a message from Agent Coulson saying he was on the line but ignored it wanting to celebrate their new achievement.

"I give myself 33% of the credit." Alyssa said proudly aloud.

"How about 10%?" Tony asked making his younger sister roll her eyes.

"My name is on the building T." Alyssa said trying to hide her smile.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself... twelve percent of the credit." he smiled telling his girlfriend.

"Twelve percent?" Pepper scoffed.

"I only got ten percent" Alyssa said walking towards the couch.

"Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. Literally, I lifted the heavy things. And sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you guys." he pointed in between the two.

"My private elevator..." Tony started before he was cut off by Pepper.

"You mean our..." she gestured towards the three.

"Was steaming with sweaty workmen. I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages in some subtle way later, aren't I?" Tony asked pouring a glass of champagne for himself and Pepper.

"Sir, the telephone. I'm afraid my protocols are being overwritten." JARVIS spoke as the elevator opened to reveal Agent Coulson.

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message." Tony said making making Pepper and Alyssa giggle quietly.

"Mr. Stark." Agent Coulson said exiting the elevator.

"Phil! Come in." Pepper stood walking to the elevator, Alyssa following in pursuit.

"Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent." Tony said walking towards the elevator.

"Come on in, we're celebrating!" Alyssa spoke to the man from the couch.

"Which is why he can't stay" Tony said through a forced smile earning a small elbow from his sister.

"We need you to look this over." Phil said to Tony and I holding out a file.

"I don't like being handed things." Tony said.

"That's alright, 'cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade." Pepper said exchanging her glass for the file from Phil and then exchanging the file and glass with Tony.

"Official consulting hours are between eight and five every other Thursday." Tony said sarcastically.

"This isn't a consultation." Phil said.

"Is this about The Avengers? Which I know nothing about." Pepper said earning a look.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. And we didn't even qualify." Tony said going through the file.

"I didn't know that either." Pepper interjected.

"Yeah, apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others." Tony turned back to us.

"I did know that." Pepper said sarcastically.

"Well apparently I'm playful, flawed, and can't understand my powers." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore." Coulson interjected.

"Whatever. Miss Potts, got a minute?" Tony called Pepper over leaving me and Agent Coulson in awkward silence.

Pepper kissed Tony and left with Agent Coulson leaving Tony and Alyssa in the room.

"Well looks like we've got some studying to do." Alyssa spoke looking at the screen of heroes.

"And to think I was gonna get some tonight" Tony rubbed his sisters head making her push him jokingly and poke at him.

"We're going in tomorrow?" Alyssa questioned.

"You're going in tonight, I wanna make a flashy entrance." Tony spoke with a smirk looking over the files.

"That's Captain America, he's still alive." Alyssa asked looking at the glorified mans picture.

"Throwing up in my mouth... I'll see you tomorrow" he hugged his sister. "Stay safe, don't do anything dumb, and please don't die. Planning your funeral would be way to time consuming" Tony said kissing her hair.

"Yea.. Yea. I love you too, T" she pulled away going to pack a bag for whatever this mission was.