4. 15

5 MONTHS LATER

5 MONTHS LATER...

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

"Happy 2017!" Tony said in the mic blowing a party streamer.

Tony had thrown a New Year's Party and it was in full swing. Alyssa sat in the corner of the room drinking an alcohol infused slushee.

"How you feeling kid?" Pepper asked sitting next to Alyssa.

"I don't know. Just ready to restart life I guess."

"Well there's not superheroes needed now. Didn't you want to do modeling?" Pepper nudged her.

"I mean yea, I opened one contract but then Statica took over." Alyssa shrugged.

"Well I think you at least deserve to see where modeling can take you." Pepper winked before walking off.

"Well what's a pretty girl like you sitting alone here for?" Alyssa turned to a stranger.

"Thank you sir."

"I'm Ian." he shook her hand.

"Of course he's already flirting with the prettiest girl in the room." another man spoke.

"And what's your name?" Alyssa questioned with a soft smile.

"I'm Tatum."

"I've seen you around before haven't I? Aren't you guys models?" Alyssa questioned head slightly turned.

"I don't know how you're not." Ian flirted on.

"I mean I had a plan to start for the New Year."

"What company?" Tatum asked.

"Phantoms Photography."

"No way we're signed their too." Ian said.

"This seems like fate." Tatum added in.

"Well maybe we could go get drinks or something together." Alyssa smiled to the guys.

"Sounds like fun."

"Till next time Ms. Alyssa-Rose." Ian kisses her hand.

Alyssa rolled her eyes at his flirty behavior and partied the rest of the night.

"New Year. New Life." she told herself looking at the sky.

She pulled out her phone and looked at the picture of her and Steve Rogers taking a picture outside of a cute diner. She had a funny face with her eyes crossed while Steve put her in a bone crushing hug showing a toothy smile. She smiled at the picture.

"Steve we have to try this place out." Alyssa smiled dragging Steve into the cute diner.

"You know this place kind of reminds me of the forties." Steve looked around at the retro diner.

"Okay grandpa... what do you want to eat?" Alyssa asked Steve admiring her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her feeling like the two were back in the good ole days. He pulled out a camera and snapped a photo of her.

"Why did you do that?" Alyssa blushes looking away.

"To remember this moment together to show the kids." Steve smiled.

"Okay well you need to be in it too." Alyssa grabbed the camera and handed it to an incoming man. "Can you take our picture." He smiled and nodded. The couple posed goofily as the picture was snapped.

"Now that ones for the kids." Steve smiled pecking her lips.

"God. I miss you Stevie." Alyssa frowned a small tear falling down her cheek.

" Alyssa frowned a small tear falling down her cheek

Ian Richards

Tatum Davis