3. 7

The team flew off in the quinjet in silence everyone to rattled by what their dreams had showed them

The team flew off in the quinjet in silence everyone to rattled by what their dreams had showed them. Alyssa closed off the rest of the world just staring at a wall and collecting her thoughts.

The Quinjet landed outside a large farmhouse and they all walked towards the house.

"What is this place?" Thor asked stepping on the porch.

"A safe place?" Tony said unsure walking onto the doorstep.

"Let's hope." Clint said opening to the door, "Honey I'm home." Laura walks out to see the team. She looked as if she going to pop soon.

"Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint apologized kissing his wife.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony turned to Thor confused.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduces his wife.

"I know all your names." she replied with a chuckle. The boys all looked at her awkwardly.

"Ooh, incoming." Clint said as his kids, Cooper and Lila, ran in.

"Dad!" Lila says as Clint picks her up.

"Hi Sweetheart! Hey buddy." Clint says hugging his kids happily.

"These are...smaller agents." Tony said as the boys looked surprised at the fact that Clint had a wife and kids.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Auntie Ally?" Lila asked making the two smirk at the boys.

"Come give us a hug and find out." Natasha smiled. Lila ran into Natasha's arms and Cooper ran into Alyssa's.

"Hey Cooper Bear." she kissed his head lightly.

"Ok switch." Alyssa said. Lila hugged Alyssa who picks her up in her arms.

"Can we braid each other's hair and make bracelets like last time. Auntie Nat isn't going to join us." Lila said sticking her tongue out at  Natasha who had a fake hurt look.

"Whatever you want to do." Alyssa smiled.

Steve watched the two and couldn't help but smile. He thought of when they'd have their own daughter and Alyssa doing motherly things. He loved his girl and he wanted a family with her.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologized still looking at Alyssa and Lila.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint explained to the boys.

"We missed you." Alyssa said walking up to Laura.

"How's little Natasha?" Natasha asked touching Laura's stomach.

"I still think it should be little Alyssa." Alyssa crossed her arms.

"I'm not the one who lost the bet." Natasha smirked making Alyssa roll her eyes.

"She's...Nathaniel." Laura said awkwardly. Natasha's smirk faltered as she dropped to the babies level.

"Traitor." she said simply making Alyssa smirk, "Shut up." Nat looked at the girl.

"I didn't say anything." Alyssa put her hands up walking back to Lila who held onto her leg.

Thor walked out with Steve following after him.

"So you and Captain America?" Laura questioned while poking at Alyssa.

"I'm spoken for.. What can I say?" she fake smiled remembering Wanda's hallucinations.

"Are you guys engaged?" Laura questioned in a whisper.

"Not yet.." she smiled.

"I better be a bridesmaid." Laura smiled.

"Of course." Alyssa rolled her eyes jokingly.

Steve came back in and stood close to Tony saying that Thor left to go get some answers.

"Okay. Well some of you guys are going to have to double up.. Captain Rogers and Ally can stay together right?" she looked between the two.

"Can Auntie Ally stay in my room please. I can put the mattress in there." Lila pleaded with a pout on her lips.

"Of course, I'll stay with you sweetie." she smiled. Lila grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room.

They had made the bracelets and were wearing them and Lila messily did a braid in Alyssa's hair while Alyssa sat and was taking her time.

"Are you married to that man?" Lila asked confused.

"Why would you think that?" Alyssa asked lightly smiling.

"Because mommy asked you to sleep with him like she sleeps with daddy .. and they're married." Lila finished. Alyssa then sat in the mirror and began on Lilas braid.

"We're not married. Boys are gross." Alyssa scrunched her face jokingly.

"Boys are gross." Lila agreed as Alyssa finished the braid and looked in the mirror, "It's so pretty." she said in awe.

"Hey Lila, do you mind if I steal your Auntie Ally?" Steve's voice was heard standing at the door watching the two.

"Sure. Don't forget, boys are gross." Lila said sticking out her pinky.

"Boys are gross." Alyssa repeated locking their pinkies together before leaving the room to Steve's spare room.

"What's wrong Steve?" Alyssa asked sitting on his bed.

"I feel like your ignoring me.." Steve trailed off.

"Steve, I rarely get to see Clint's family..."

"What did you see in your dream?" Steve cut her off sitting next to the girl. Alyssa sighed reluctantly.

"I was at this ball with my dad and I saw you and you didn't know me & then Peggy said you could never truly love me because you love her and I'm a killer.. and then Bucky was there too. You said I was a burden and you didn't love me." she finished.

"Those are just fears. I love you more than anything in my life. If I lost you, I'd go crazy. I wouldn't be able to function." he pulled the girl slowly onto his lap, "Peggy is my past and you are my present and future." Steve pecked her lips.

"What did you see?" Alyssa touched his face tracing any imperfection.

"A life without you and I hated it." he said looking at the girl sincerely.

"I love you." she said softly.

"I love you more." he said before gently picking her up and pushing her under him laying them on the bed and kissing down her neck making Alyssa giggle.

"Guys... Oh sorry." Clint said awkwardly catching them in their position, "Fury is here."