3. 2

"Tony!!" Alyssa called out to her brother

"Ally, can you please give me just a little space? Do me a favor and check on Barton for me." Tony cupped her face kissing her forehead and walking past her.

She shook her head walking in the other direction to Clint, Dr.Cho, and Natasha.

"You sure he's going to be okay?" Natasha asked Dr. Cho.

"Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Alyssa smiles walking in.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum." Dr. Cho said while tending to Clint.

"She's creating tissue." Bruce said excitedly.

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes." Cho said going through her tablet.

"Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time?" Tony sarcastically spoke walking in.

"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Clint cried out jokingly.

"Here's your beverage." Alyssa took the drink from Tony and handed it to Clint.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho intervened.

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend." Clint said making Natasha and Alyssa look at each other and then back at Clint.

"That I can't fix. This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust." Cho joked.

"Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." Tony asked making Alyssa frown. She didn't want Thor to leave.

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." Dr. Cho hesitated for a second before she continued, "Will Thor be there?" Alyssa chuckled at the question.

"Take care of yourself Clint." Alyssa smiled at her best friend before going to her room and finding Steve laying on their bed.

"Hey." he said turning his head slightly. He was wearing a wife beater and sweatpants. She smirked before walking further in the room and straddling Steve's waist.

"I need a distraction." she looked at him not breaking eye contact looking at his chest with lust filled eyes. He put his hands on her waist slightly rubbing her.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked pulling her down to his level and flipping them so he could be on top. He began to plant soft kisses on her neck as she moaned in delight.

"Tony, he's closing off to me." Alyssa spoke and felt Steve look up at her.

"Well.. maybe.. you.. should.. give him.. space." Steve said in between kisses.