six.

Natasha, Steve, and Alyssa walked through the mall in their disguised as a group of friends. Alyssa already wore glasses so she just added a blazer and a striped shirt to add some effect.

"First rule of being on the run is, don't run, walk." Natasha spoke towards the students.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve spoke as the three walked into the Mac Store.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." Natasha said as Alyssa got to work on the computer.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asked looking around cautiously.

"Uh...about nine minutes from..." Alyssa popped in the drive and started working, "now."

"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Alyssa said still working away as Steve and Natasha watched her closely.

"Can you override it?" Steve asked leaning down.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." Alyssa said emphasizing the last part.

"Aren't you genius Stark?" Natasha asked sarcastically.

"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." Alyssa said beginning to pinpoint a location.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" an employee asked towards them.

"Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." Alyssa said quickly looking at the man and grabbing Steve's hand. "This is my maid of honor here" Alyssa gestured towards Natasha.

"Right! We're getting married." Steve smiled kissing the girls head as she turned around finishing the program.

"Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?" the man said. A location popped up on the screen as New Jersey.

"New Jersey." the man stared at Steve skeptically.

"I have the exact same glasses."

"Wow, you two are practically twins." Natasha said smirking.

"Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron."

"Thank you" Steve responded turning back to the girls. "You said nine minutes, come on Doll."

"Shh, relax. Got it." Alyssa said as the location Wheaton, New Jersey pulled up and Steve looked into the screen.

"You know it?" Natasha asked taking in his facial expression.

"I used to. Let's go." Steve said rushing the girls out the store and taking the flash drive. They walked a quick pace analyzing the people around them.

"Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro."

"Put your arm around me and laugh." Alyssa said to Steve as Nat had already masked herself. He did as told once they passed the two and looked back worriedly. The three made it towards the escalator to see Rumlow.

"Kiss me." Alyssa turned to Steve.

"What?"

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." Alyssa spoke through her close teeth before she leaned up and kissed Steve. Rumlow looked away from the three as Alyssa's lips left Steve's.

"You still uncomfortable?" Natasha asked walking down the escalator.

"It's not exactly the word I would use." Steve said following his friend.

"This was fun guys, but this is where my journey ends." Natasha said as Steve hot wired a car.

"You're not coming with us?" Steve asked as it started.

"I can't. I have to hold it down here. I'll meet you guys later." she chuckled.

"Stay safe, Nat." Alyssa said hugging her friend. Steve nodded at her before entering the car followed by his girlfriend.

"To New Jersey." Alyssa said making Steve laugh.