3. 6

The team gathered in the lab still trying to track down the scepter

The team gathered in the lab still trying to track down the scepter. Steve walked in with Maria handing Thor a tablet.

"What's this?" Tony asked.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve said standing straight.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony said sarcastically.

"This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha asked the team.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve said looking back to the team crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I bet he..." Alyssa started but looks at the computer monitor, "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased." she concluded.

"Not everything." Tony said before walking out with the team following him to where the physical files were.

"Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said dropping a box on the table.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce said stating the obvious.

"I remember that guy." Tony took a file from Bruce.

"Ulysses Klaue." Alyssa remembered.

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." Tony said in remembrance earning a look from Steve.  "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything."

"I never went to those conventions." Alyssa added in innocently.

"He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very "Ahab.""

"This." Thor pointed to a scar on his neck.

"Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it..." Tony started but was cut off.

"No, those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor said as they all observed the image. Banner quickly goes to identify the brand.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Banner turned to the team.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda." Bruce corrected himself.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony turned to his sister and Steve.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it?" Steve looked to the siblings.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked standing up and walking back to the table.

"The strongest metal on earth."

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked Tony.

~
The team got out of their helicarrier and to the Salvage Yard. Thor, Tony, and Steve went through the front while Alyssa, Natasha, and Clint coming in from the back and leaving Bruce in the jet in case of a 'Code Green'.