5. 5

After Alyssa and Steve's moment the team boarded the the Quinjet and prepared to reach Wakanda to extract Visions Stone

"You look like you need a hug." Natasha said sitting next to her friend.

"I'm fine Nat." Alyssa shrugged.

"I saw Steve walk into your lab. Did you guys make up?" Nat asked with a smirk.

"No, we didn't. He just comforted me." Alyssa looked forward.

"The world is ending and that's when you choose to become good with Rogers again." Natasha smirked looking at Steve who was typing away intently in on his tablet.

"No, I just needed a distraction." Alyssa said looking forward.

"A distraction. Keep telling yourself that." Nat nodded her head.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Steve ordered Sam who was piloting.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam said directing the ship. The Quinjet passed through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley and landed at the airfield outside the palace. King T'Challa and the Dora Milaje approach to greet the arrivals.

The occupants of the Quinjet disembark, Steve and Natasha leading, followed by Bruce, Ally and Rhodey, with Vision and Wanda slowly taking up the rear.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodey and Alyssa. The two shared a look ready to mess with Bruce.

"Obviously." Alyssa said seriously.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey nodded his head.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said shaking T'Challa's hand.

Bruce awkwardly bows his head to T'Challa.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey asked shocked.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Challa looked to Bruce. Alyssa laughs at the scene. "Ms. Stark it is a pleasure to see you again."

"You too T'Challa." Alyssa said hugging the man.

Steve glanced over the scene trying not to look possessive or jealous.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa asked. The group begins to walk back into the administrative building.

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault." Bruce said.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'Challa trailed off.