3. 13

Alyssa woke up groggily in her and Steve's bed

Alyssa woke up groggily in her and Steve's bed. She looked over to see Steve not in the bed with her.

Strange.

Alyssa walked towards her bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth. The girl walked to the kitchen to see it also empty. She looked around weirdly. She pulled out her phone and called Steve.

"Hey babe." Alyssa spoke into her phone.

"What's up?" Steve asked quickly.

"Where is everybody?" Alyssa asked.

"The guys went out for the day. We'll be back later."

"Alright well-" Steve hung up the phone, "oh ..I love you babe. I love you too doll." Alyssa mocked rolling her eyes.

She turned grabbing an apple and a water bottle from the fridge. Vision snuck past her with fairy lights in his hand.

"She's gonna get suspicious." Rhodey said to the team.

"Someone needs to stay with her." Natasha looked to the team who looked at her expectantly, "Fine I'll do it." Natasha said walking into the tower.

"Natasha!" Alyssa walked quickly to the girl.

"Hey, lets go train downstairs." Natasha said walking towards the window to see the team signaling a 'no' to her.

"Romanoff, we're hiding decorations in there." Steve quickly interjected.

"Actually never mind, let's go bake cookies." Natasha smiled.

"You hate baking with me." Alyssa looked at her dumbfounded.

"But you love baking with me." Natasha said pulling the girl to the kitchen.

"I actually haven't trained since we got back.. we should do that." Alyssa said walking towards the exit before Natasha scurried in front of her.

"I kissed Banner before he left!" Natasha exclaimed making the girl stop.

"Are you serious?" Alyssa asked wide eyed, She grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled her to the island table.

They had stayed their for almost three hours baking and catching up with each other.

"Where's Wanda?" Alyssa asked about to walk towards the exit.

"She went with the guys." Natasha quickly stopped her again.

"Are you trying to keep me inside the tower?" Alyssa folded her arms.

"No.. of course not." Natasha said simply.

"Then let's go." Alyssa looked at her friends suspiciously crossing her arms.