4. 7

"Evac all civilians

"Evac all civilians. Get me a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air." Ross ordered.

"Please tell me you brought a suit." Natasha asked the siblings who were running towards the scene unfolding of the Winter Soldier escaping.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two-button. I'm an active-duty non-combatant." Tony answered back jokingly.

"Follow me." Sharon runs past Tony, Alyssa and Natasha.

Sam chases Zemo up a stair well. Steve starts to climb the elevator shaft.Bucky stalks through the building's ground floor. He batters two guards. With tech-glasses on Tony takes cover behind a pillar.

"We're in position." Natasha said over the comms.

Tony taps taps a wrist-control which becomes his Iron Man-glove. He zaps Bucky with a stun-burst before Bucky can shoot a guard. The two begin full on fighting.

Sharon rushes Bucky, then Natasha rushes Bucky. They both land kicks and punches, then Bucky flips Sharon head over heels. She smashes onto a table then Natasha leaps on Bucky, legs around his neck. He slams her onto another table and grabs her throat.

"Hey!" Alyssa spoke blasting him off Natasha and into a wall with a lift of her hand. Bucky stands up about to attack Alyssa but T'Challa kicked him to the ground. The two started fighting but Bucky punches T'Challa down going up the stairs. T'Challa quickly recovers and follows him up the stairs. Just to come back defeated.

"He got away." T'Challa ran back.

"Captain Rogers and Sam Wilson are of this moment fugitives of the law." Everett Ross yelled.

~

Bucky awakes in a huge abandoned warehouse to be met with the eyes of Sam Wilson

"Hey Cap!" Sam yells, Steve joins the two.