3. 1

The Avengers were in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia

The Avengers were in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia. Alyssa rode on the back of Steve's bike attacking the HYDRA soldiers.

"Shit!" Tony exclaimed through his comms.

"Language!" Steve scolded making Alyssa chuckle quietly.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Alyssa asked the AI system.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." JARVIS answered.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor spoke fighting off the soldiers.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha spoke fighting.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint spoke next.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"" Tony said jokingly.

"I know." Steve said as Alyssa jumped off the bike. Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck, "It just slipped out." he said guiltily.

"I find it adorkable." Alyssa said in a baby voice before kissing Steve's lips chastely to be met with a confused look by Steve, "It's like a mixture between dorky and adorable."

"None of that here. Statica get ready I'm coming your way." Tony said to his sister.

"I'm ready T." Alyssa put her hands on the ground and vibrated the floor around her and jumped off the ground into the air just in time for Tony to catch her, "and everyone please watch your words, Steve doesn't like a foul mouth."

"That's not funny Doll." Steve said through his comms before a slight groan was heard. "We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha yelled.

"Stark, we're really need to get inside." Steve ordered through the comms.

"I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony asked the AI.

"There's a pathway below the north tower." JARVIS responded.

"Great, I wanna poke it with something." Tony responded to JARVIS flying lower, "Hold on sister." Tony blew up the invisible shield on the base.

"Drawbridge is down, people." Alyssa spoke.

"The enhanced?" Thor spoke to Steve.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Steve responded.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha said at his side.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." Thor told Steve.