4. 6

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alyssa asked shoving Steve hard in his chest sitting on the desk

"I don't-"

"I can't marry a criminal. I'm trying to make things so simple and easy so we can just go back home and plan our wedding. I asked one thing of you. To stay away from all this and you did the exact opposite. I need you to work with me here because this is not fun for any–" Steve cut her off kissing her lips passionately  stepping in between her legs and leaning on the table. Alyssa cupped his face in her hands before pulling back and leaning her head on his own.

"Ok well I have a plan." Steve said quietly to her.

"What plan?" Alyssa asked confused.

"A plan to get Bucky and I out of here and I need your help." he said moving back.

"The only way out of this is by signing those Accords." Alyssa said slowly.

"So you're not on my side with this?" Steve asked with a scoff.

"Babe, I'm on the side of keeping people safe and doing what's right.. Signing the Accords is what's right." she stood up from the table.

"Signing the Accords takes away our freedom. If someone told you that you couldn't be a scientist or inventor anymore would you stop?"

"If the United nations required me too." she retorted making Steve chuckle, "We said the Accords weren't going to tear us apart."

"Well, you chose your side and I chose mine." Steve said simply.

"So that's it? Your gonna throw away a potential marriage and a life outside of this?" she walked closer to him cupping his neck, "Do you see a future with me?"

"Of course, I see a future with you but you have to level with me Ally." Steve looked the girl in her eyes.

"Then sign the Accords and we can go home." Alyssa nodded her head and spoke slowly.