4. 9

"Vision is video calling

"Vision is video calling. Automatic answering engaged." FRIDAY spoke through their car system.

"Ms. Stark, you and Mr. Stark need to return to the tower immediately." Vision said.

"What's going Vis?" Tony asked.

"You'll have to come see for yourself." Vision said before hanging.

"Dude, that guy was awesome." Peter smiled making Alyssa roll her eyes.

"You seemed to be utterly impressed by everything." Alyssa said making Peter blush. They pulled up to the tower and exited the car.

"You wait here and get to know Happy or something." Tony nodded to Peter before following his sister into the tower.

"What happened to our floor Vis?" Alyssa asked noticing the extremely deep hole in their floor.

"Clint came and took Wanda. He subdued me with electrical arrows and then Wanda pushed me down the hole." Vision explained.

"Is everything with you still intact?" Tony asked.

"I believe I'm okay, but we now know that he has Clint and Wanda fighting along side him."

"Well Vision now we got you." Tony smiled looking at Vision.

"Okay. Well we need to get to Germany so suit up."

~

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Iron Man and War Machine decent.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony said looking at Rhodey.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey nodded to Tony.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve tried to explain.

"Captain." T'Challa leaps over a truck and next to Rhodey and Vision.

"Your highness." Steve bows his head.

"Anyways, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve tried to reason with Tony.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony argued.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve argued back.