Deku

(This is from Deku's perspective)

     Our faces are very close, and his grip tightens around my wrist. I wince back, surprised. His eyes widen a bit before he says "sorry." He let's go and takes a step back. I don't respond but I stay in my spot next to him.  At the end of our sophomore year Kacchan started to separate himself from everyone.

     Occasionally I would check in on him and ask him how he was doing. He really surprised me when he didn't push me aside or scream in my face but would simply tell me to go away. I assumed he was just being moody, but it seems he is still behaving the same.

Did he change? Is he finally maturing? Or is something going on that he is upset about? I catch myself staring too long and look away.  He doesn't move an inch and continues to watch the band.

I head towards the restroom entrance and find an open stall. Beer bottles sit on the toilet paper dispenser and I grab one. I don't drink often, but this is a concert, and Uraraka is taking me home. I take a few sips. Then a few more, suddenly the bottle is empty.

     I'm not really one to handle alcohol too well, so when my head starts to throb I automatically regret taking the first sip. I open the stall and walk over to the sink and wash my hands, I've probably been gone from the concert for maybe 20 minutes. As I dry my hands off I hear someone else walk in.

   I turn around and see Kacchan leaning against the wall. "Why drink if you can't handle it." I look down and smile. "I'm not too sure." The silence screams at me, and my headache only gets worse. I look back up at Kacchan and notice his eyes traveling up my body.

I don't know if my mind is acting up or if it's something I did on my own, but I step forward and run my hand along his cheek. His eyes shoot forward and he grabs my hand. "Don't-"

We stay like this for a few seconds, his eyes searching mine. Looking to see what part of me wanted this, me or the alcohol. "You're drunk."
I nod my head. "I am, but that doesn't make you any less hot." I put my foot between his legs.

He leans off the wall and pushes his face into my hand. His eyes close, his hand still on mine. In one swift step, I'm against the wall and his lips are on mine. They travel down my cheek and across my neck, grazing my collarbone.

His hands grip at my waste, and I let out a small sound of satisfaction. He stops. "I- I can't." He let's go and takes a step back. His face is red, and he wipes his lips with the back of his hand.

He turns away and leaves the restroom.  Why did I do that? What was I hoping to get from enticing him? Pull my shirt back up, covering the mark he left on my collarbone. I walk back out, and look for Uraraka. What was I thinking?

I came here knowing that Kacchan was coming. All I wanted was to check on him. Right? Or was I really here to pull something like this? After all I haven't been able to get him out of my mind lately.

( looks like Deku feels the same way;)