Bakugo

This chapter is in Bakugo's perspective)

    I somehow got convinced to attend a small get together hosted by Mina's "cheating" boyfriend. I stand in a crimson suit with a dark tie, and a gold watch which jirou picked out for me. But I wasn't missing an opportunity to see Deku in a dress.

I look down as he fiddled with the bottom of the short dress that barely reaches his mid thigh. I lean down to his left ear. "Your ass looks amazing in that." He blushes profusely. "Don't say things like that." I grin.

      We walk in to a large pub with several booths. Girls are surrounding some dude whose winning in a game of poker. We take the seats of the losers. Mina's boyfriend, Yuki is the one winning. The dealer passes out the cards and we start.

    We are quiet most of the time, Yuki grins wildly and Deku keeps his eyes focused on the game. We are here to catch him cheating, if he even is in the first place. After a while, we all have had a few drinks, I finally have the upper hand and win. The prize was a few thousand.

    "I'm gonna go get us some drinks, y'all want anything?" Yuki asks the two of us. Deku shakes his head. Yuki's eyes linger too long on Deku and I almost say something but he walks off.

    I lean over to whisper in his ear. "I don't like this guy." A few minutes later he comes back with two drinks. I don't think he realizes me that Deku and I came here together, since he offers him a drink.

    This guy is probably unaware that Deku is even male, since he pulls it off a bit too well for my taste.

     Deku smiles and shakes his head, trying to wave him off. "Oh come on baby, have a drink." His face gets close to Deku and from behind him, I push the drink away.

   Yuki sees me as if for the first time. "Are you two together?" He asks with a deep smile. Deku nods. "Why don't all three of us go have some fun, he sets his hand down on Deku's thigh. I'm quick to my feet shoving him off, and he hits the floor. The pub goes silent.

Deku stands with me. "And we will let Mina know of all the "fun" things you've been doing here." Deku says before storming off. On our walk home Deku calls Uraraka and let's them know what happened. "Thanks Deku we owe you." And they end the call.

     We are quiet for a while. "I didn't enjoy watching him touch you." I say. Deku grabs my hand. " I didn't like it either. I just want to go home and take this dress off." 

    I wrap my hand around his ass. He flinches forward. "Kacchan-" I lean down and kiss his back. "Why don't we have some fun."