Deku

(This chapter is in Deku's perspective)

    My mom was late being home, probably taking extra hours at her job. I ran the water in the sink to start doing the dishes. I hear a door open and turn. "Hello, Deku." Suddenly I cant move and I watch as the man walks over to me. I stands close to my face and reaches behind me turn the water off.

     "So you are going to come with me, and we are gonna have a little fun." He yanks my arm forward and wraps a blind fold around my head. He pushes me out the door and down the stairs. I'm unable to control my body or even speak. This quirk reminds me of shinsous.

     I get in the car and he takes the blond cold off. "Oh and just in case." He puts a pair of quirk demonitizers around my hands like cuffs.

     We drive off and it feels like hours before we get there. It looks like an abandoned restaurant. I follow him inside, he's controlling my every move. So he can't freeze people, he controls them. He grabs my wrist and hangs my hands up on two large chains from the ceiling, my face to the wall.

    "You know I hated you so much." He messes with something behind me. "I wanted to become a hero, but right as I was making my way up the ranks, all might retired and gave his quirk to you." I bite my lip. "He lied to me." I hear something sizzling from behind me.

   "I'm going to brand you with the mark of my symbol so you when they find your body, they'll know it was me. And everyone will fear me." I glance back to see him running a hot pick over the fire.

    Fuck. I can't move... Kacchan. God I wish he were here. "Are you ready?" My eyes widen. Suddenly without hesitation he shoves the scorching hot pick against my back. I can't scream I can't move, but it hurts. I can feel my soul melting against the metal. He pulls back. "Ah yes, the brand of death." And walks away.

    I black out somewhere after that.