Bakugo

( this chapter is in bakugo's perspective)

     I left his house after our discussion, and threw all of his beer out. I turn to look at my phone and a news alert goes out. "New villain at large, is said to have a power to keep someone dismantled." An ability to freeze someone? That sounds hard to beat, you'd have to surprise them from behind.

    It's a few cities over so I'm sure they can handle it. I wish I could have spent the day with Deku but I have a meeting with a few reporters to discuss my plans for the future.

   I spend the rest of the evening signing papers and answering boring questions. "Yeah, yeah. Can I leave now?" The reporter looks at me. "Uh yea sure, we are all done here anyways." I shake his hand and exit the building.

   I notice a text from Deku. "That man on the news... I ran into him a week ago. On the street. He told me he was a fan." I look back at the picture of the man. A slender and lean man, probably around 5,11. Deku ran into him? Did he know that Deku was a student at U.A?

   Why would he be a fan? The heroes have updated that they are almost in custody of the man. I take the bus home. I change out of my suit and text Kirashima. "You seen the news?" He responds quickly. "Yeah, they are calling him "the disabler." I look at the mans file and his name is, Toku. He's 23 and used to be a student at a university. Why would he decide to go villain. I fall asleep on the thought.

( sorry this was short)