Bakugo

(This chapter is in Bakugo's perspective)

    I wake up to Deku and his arms wrapped around me. Last time he left without saying a word, I was completely caught off guard.

    I kiss his forehead and he slowly wakes up. "I have training today." I whisper into his ear. He nods and releases my waist so I have room to move. I get up and change into my suit. When I walk out Deku is pulling up his shorts. "You were so good last night." I whisper into his hair. He looks back and smiles.

    He kisses my cheek, "You were okay, I guess." He smiles. I run my hand along his cheek. "What is this?" His smiles slowly fades. "It can't be anything." I drop my hand. "What."

    An anger rises but I decide to hear him out. "What would people say about us?" He rubs his arm. "They'll think poorly of you."

   I don't feel like arguing so I just leave him in silence and walk out the door. Does he honestly believe a relationship between us could be detrimental to our jobs? Love is love I don't understand why he lets people put labels on him. Take the train to the training center where I meet Kirashima.

   "You look down bro." He says. I shrug my shoulders. "If you were dating someone, would you be fine with public knowing?" I ask. He thinks for a second. "I don't know. I really don't want them in our personal lives, and they might start expecting things from us." I raise an eyebrow. "Like what?" He sits down on a bench. "They'll ask things like "when are you getting married?" Or "are you planning on having any children?"

     Is that what Deku is worried about? Press questions? I spend the next few hours letting off steam and by the time I get home, everything's been cleaned and Deku isn't around. I'm still mad but maybe I should text him.

( I don't know how long I will continue this, probably until I get bored with it.)