Deku

( this is in Deku's perspective)

I remember most of what happened last night and texted Kacchan as soon as I woke up. It's around dinner time and I just got off of FaceTime explaining  what happened to Uraraka. At the end of our freshman year, she confessed her feelings towards me.

    I had been confused at the time, but I realized that my feelings for Kacchan were love. I told her about it and she understood. She was the first person I came out to.

    I make dinner for me and my mom, she sits across from me and we talk about todays training. "Yea I made a few adjustments to my suit. It was getting a bit small." She smiles. " it's because you're growing sweetie." I look down at the pork ramen. I wonder what Kacchan must be thinking right now. Does he regret what happened?

I grip at my chopsticks. "Is there something wrong?" My mom looks at me worried. "There's someone I like so last night I decided to kiss them. But they suddenly left, and I don't know what to think." I feel the weight of being guilty.

" You should go to him." I look up. Her smile is big and heart warming. " I'm sure he feels the same." I look down. My eyes water up and I try to hold them back but they stream down my face. "It's about time you tell him how you feel Izuku."

    I clean off the table and put the plates in the sink before grabbing my phone and leaving. The sky is already dark, and I don't live too far from his house. I start to jog. My mind is all over the place. Suddenly I'm running across the street, unable to wait any longer. I stop in front of his door.

   I knock hard against the wood door. I hear his footsteps coming before he opens it up. His eyes are wide and he stumbles for words. "Deku-" I don't let him finish. I throw myself against him, forcing my lips against his.

    I'm too short to reach him, so I'm on my tiptoes, my arms around his neck. I pull back only to see his eyes large and clear. He doesn't move back, years of training keeps him standing straight. He reaches behind me and locks the door.