Deku

(This chapter is in Deku's perspective)

Before we can even get through the door he slams me against the frame, his lips kissing my jaw. I fumble for the keys, unable to think straight as we bust into the house. I kick the door close and we fall into his couch. I'm still in heels and a dress, light makeup on my face.

    It feels awkward but he seems to enjoy it. "I don't want other guys seeing you like this again." I understand he means in a dress. " I would only do it for you." I wrap my arms around his head.

    He pulls the strap down off my shoulder, kissing my collar bone. I let out a small noise to show him I like it. He smiles. His tongue forces itself into my mouth and I let it Roam around freely I push back for air and feel his hand riding up my back.

     I had to wear thin underwear, so it wouldn't show under my dress. He pulls the dress up a bit before kissing my thigh. His hands wrap around my leg and he kisses every part of it. I sit and watch waiting for him to finish. He kneels down and looks up at me.

    "God you're like an queen. I would love you until the ends of the earth." He pulls down the small underwear and my dick pops out. His face is red and he gives me an enticing look. He rubs it up and down and I throw my head back, the pleasure sending my mind in a frenzy.

    He kisses the area around it before turning me over on my back. I pull the dress off, and lean over the arm of the couch. He puts a finger in and I make an awkward noise. Then two. I bite my lip and look back. His eyes widen and his tongue runs along his teeth. He slowly removes his fingers and stands up.

     He unzips his pants and pulls his dick out. Slowly he pushes it in, slowly getting deeper and deeper. He starts to go faster, and every time I let out a noise. "Uhh, mmm, faster..."

    He pulls it out and I sit up and start to jerk him off. He comes. "Let me." He sits me down and puts his mouth on my dick. "Kacchan, you don't have to." He only continues. I don't last as long as he does and I come in his mouth.

    After sex, we took a shower together and fell asleep on the couch.