Bakugo

(This chapter is in bakugo's perspective)

     I walk to the bus stop and wait for it to pull up. As soon as it does I get on and sit in the back. My heart is pounding, my mind is racing. I didn't expect him to pull a stunt like that. Was he conscious of his actions? I pull my phone out and text Kirashima. "Sorry dude, something came up." I look out the window and try to forget what just happened.

But I can't. His hand was so warm and his neck was so soft. I wonder if I left a hickey. And his face when I touched his hips. I put my face in my hands. I hope he forgets what happened by morning.

I get off at the next stop and walk to my house in the dark. I go in through the back door, making sure to feed my dog and let him outside. I take off my shirt and shorts and fall asleep on the couch.

*the next day*

I wake up to a text. "About last night. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, it was selfish of me."
I rub my hand over my mouth and sigh. Man, he can be so annoying sometimes. Today my schedule is empty so I planned to clean up around the house and do some laundry. It's already 1 in the afternoon, I slept in too long.

     As I clean out my dresser drawers I come across some old photos. My mom forced me to take a picture with Deku after our fifth grade play. Deku was the princess, and I was the knight. I remember some fat chump being the prince and carrying Deku away in his arms.

   I chuckle. What am I doing? I drop the photo back  in the drawer and close it. I lay on the carpet and stare up at the ceiling. I want him so bad, that it's unbearable. I feel my dick get hard thinking about what happened last night. Shit. I go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I pull my shorts down and run my hand along my dick.

    All I can imagine is Deku's face as I run my hand along his back. Fuck. I jerk off  for a few minutes before coming. "Deku..."

(This was hard to write, didn't know how far to take it ;)