Bakugo

(This chapter is in bakugo's perspective)

      I burst through his front door. "DEKU!" I check the rooms and outside. No no no. I'm the kitchen on the floor is Deku's phone. "Damn it!" I storm out and slam the door behind me.

    "Bakugo, Deku can handle himself I'm sure he'll be fine." I shrug of Kirashima. "He controls people. If he came up from behind Deku can't do anything!" They heroes are already checking every building in the city. But it's been almost two days. He could be... no. I won't let it happen.

     "We got a ping." I run over. "Where?" They point are there gps. "Five abandoned Buildings down south. Go check them out."
We take the truck and speed down the streets. I should have been with him goddamit. He mentioned them knowing each other which means he was in the city. Why did they place his location in a different one? Was it all a set up?

    We pull up to the center. Kirashima checks the old apartments, denki checks the old bank and I sprint into the restaurant. "DEKU!" I look around. That's when I saw him. Dangling from the ceiling, his arms and back almost completely covered in blood. "Kacch- an..." I run to him. I explode the chains and let him fall into my arms.

    I press the ear communication. "A medic in the restaurant, NOW!" I look down at Deku who is staring at nothing. " hey stay with me okay?" He grabs my hand. "I'm sorry." I grip his fingers. "For what, you did nothing wrong."

    He smiles a very tired one. "For not listening to you. I'm feel bad putting your reputation over your feelings. I didn't want that." He cries.

     The medics run in and carry him away on a stretcher. Toku is still out there, he saw us coming and ran. When I find him...he's dead.

A week later.

     Deku just got released from the hospital so I take him to my place so I can watch him. "I can do it myself Kacchan." He says frustrated as he pulls one of my shirts over his head.

His arm had already been scarred enough, now it's completely covered in them. I look away. "Am I... do I look bad now?" My eyes shoot to him. "No. I'm sorry. I just... I wish I could have done something more useful." He leans against my chest and I wrap my arms around him. "You saved me. I would have been dead by morning had if not been for you." I feel a tear run down my cheek.

    I cup his face in my hands. "I love you, Deku." And we kiss.