Bakugo

( this chapter is in bakugo's perspective)

I lock the door behind him and pull at his waists, drawing him closer to me. I feel his heart beat chasing after mine. I grab his ass, lifting him up, and he puts his legs around my hips. I take a step back leaning against the counter. His hands grip at my shirt and his lips are smashing into mine. He must have been as desperate as I was for this moment.

He pulls back for air. "Your parents-" I run my lips along his neck. "It's fine, their out of town. We are alone." I thrust my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues rub against each other, entangling in the heat of the moment.

    I put my hands down into his shorts. His ass is warm and big and I wrap my hands around it. He buries his face into my neck and let's out a small sound. I want more.

I pull his shorts down a bit, and he rubs his dick up against me. I get hard. I turn around and throw him on the table. He lays himself out for me. His hands lay around his head and his smile invites me. I put my knee next to his side and lean over him.

I kiss along his collar bone and I lift his shirt up and lick his stomach. He arches his back and let's out a sound of enjoyment. I pull his shirt off and run my hands along his sides. I make sure to kiss every part of him. He sits up and lifts my shirt off.

"I'm so in love with you." I whisper into his ear. His kisses my cheek. "I've always been in love with you." I rip his shorts off and his boxers. He hops off the table and bends down.

"Deku-" he pulls my shorts down to my ankles. "I want to." He pulls my boxers down and runs his hand along my dick. His mouth kisses the tip before sucking me off. I grab the back of his head and push for him to go deeper.

     After a few minutes I cum into his mouth. He let's go and sits back, sticking his tongue out so I can see. I pick him up and take him to the bedroom. I toss him on my bed and grab his legs.

" I'm ready." He says softly. "Good." I push my dick in. He's already wet and it slides in easily. He grabs the sheets and moans. "God your so damn cute." I say through a grin. I thrust in and out, in and out. He covers his mouth to hold back the sounds. I take my dick out and turn him over into his stomach.

I slide my dick in again and he helps out. "Does it hurt?" I ask before pushing it in all the way. "N-no if feels good." He says. I push it in all the way, grabbing his hips. In and out in and out. I I come inside him. He grabs the sheets. He turns around on his back. "Kacchan..." he stands up and jerks me off. We kiss hard and I run my hands along his waist.

   I grab his neck and kiss his cheeks. " lay down on the bed for me Kacchan." I look at down at him and smile. "Sure." 

    I lay down and his climbs on top of me. He grabs my dick and carefully slides it into his ass. "Mmm." He moans. He slides all the way down. He goes up. And starts thrusting. I grab his thighs and his hands rest on my lower stomach. "Ughh." He goes harder and deeper.

Shit. I don't know what to think but I know that I won't ever let him leave me again.

( I- I'm sorry for this 😔)