Deku

(This chapter is in Deku's perspective)

   He doesn't understand. I love him so much more than I even knew love to be possible. But they'll expect him to have kids, to pass his quirk on to the next generation. People aren't so kind to lovers like us. He might be harshly judged. Who am I to stop him from having a real family?

     I text Uraraka. "Hey can you talk?" She doesn't reply. She must be training. I don't know what to think. At first it was just a burst of pent up feelings but now it's become too real. I can't handle it. My breathing becomes uneven. I grasp at my arms and slide down the frame of my bed.

     Will this be the end of us?  Can we continue to have the relationship we have been having? I cry in loud sobs, covering my mouth with my hand.  I text Kacchan. "I think it's best if we focus on training for a while. And stop seeing each other." I send it.

     I down a bottle of scotch before passing out on my bed.

   3 days later.

    Lately it seems to get more lonelier around me. I stopped replying to texts. I don't join my mom for dinner, I've finished several bottles of alcohol. I don't want to face Kacchan but it's hard not seeing him. 

     I look In the medicine cabinet, nothing for headaches. I get a text. I ignore it. Another one. And another. I look at the screen.

" I'm coming to you."
"Deku."
"I won't let you give up on us."

I cry into my pillow. A few moments later I hear him banging on my window. He must have climbed the fire escape. I get up and wipe my face harshly hoping he won't know I've been crying. I side the window open and he grabs my arm. " Deku, I don't want kids or a wife. If that's what this is about. I don't care what people think of us, we should have the freedom to love each other." I look away, letting my hair cover my eyes

    "We should keep our relationship professional, Bakugo."  His grip tightens. "ENOUGH. I'm sick of this bull shit." He grabs my other arm. "Deku look at me. LOOK AT ME." I struggle to meet his eyes. His eyes widen. "Why force yourself to do this?" His grip tightens. I wince. My knees won't seem to work and I drop to the floor, Kacchan still keeping my arms up.

   He kneels in front of me. " you've been drinking too." He looks around. "If this is professional, I don't want a part of it." I look up at him. "I'm sorry. I just think you deserve someone better." He wraps his arms around me and lays his head against my chest. "Deku, I bullied you my whole life, treated you like shit. You deserve someone better than me if anything."

    And we stay like this for a while.