Deku

(This is in Deku's perspective)

      It's been two weeks since the whole situation, and I'm mostly healed up. Me and Kacchan decided to visit a quirk convention, to witness new students quirks.

     We take the bus to the large auditorium. "Never know what to expect at these." Kacchan says quietly. I look around at the kids and other students from different hero schools.
"I think it will be fun." I give him a smile and he looks away.

    I loop my arm in his. He looks down at me. "Are you sure?" I nod and his fingers wrap in mine. We walk through the many show cases of new quirks and most of them are amazing. A man with a magnetic quirk rounds up all the pens and paperclips and collects them.

   I look over at table with a large group of people. "What's that?" I ask and point to the booth. We both walk over there. The people make way for us to squeeze into the front. "Oh my god, Deku and Ground Zero!" The bubbly girl runs up to us. She reminds me of Uraraka. "Would you mind I test my quirk on one of you?"

   Kacchan steps back and shakes his head. "Not me." So I volunteer. "My quirk is called gender exchange." And with one look she turns me into a female. "Woah!" Everyone in the crowd yells. I feel uncomfortable. My pants feel tight and my chest feels heavy. I look back at Kacchan who just stares in amazement.

   He grabs my wrist and drags me away from the crowd. "Kacchan wait!" He takes us out the back and down a few halls. I look down at the large breast that now stick out from my chest.

    He takes me out to the car and helps me in. We drive for a few seconds before pulling into an empty parking lot. "Kacchan." He is already on top of me, his hand running up my shirt. "I'm sorry but I don't want people seeing you like this." He kisses me. I hope this form doesn't last to long.