Deku

(This is from Deku's perspective)

I fall asleep in his bed, the warmth of him against my back. "Kacchan, why can't I call you Bakugo?" I look back at him. He tenses. "You're different. You've always called me Kacchan why stop now?" He puts rests his chin on my neck. 

     "I just thought other people might find it immature..." He wraps his arms around me. "Fuck what those people think."

And we fall asleep like this.

     I woke up somewhere around 5:00 am and I slip out of Kacchan arms. I quickly get dressed and slip on my shoes and leave through the back door. I know it's cliche to leave him alone in the morning but I have an early training session with Iida.

  We do some situation drills and work out afterwards. By the time 8:00 am rolls around the sun has peaked in the sky. I text Kacchan, sure that he awake yet. "Sorry I had to leave so early, I had a work out set up for 5:00 am."

      I head home to take a cold shower and explain to my mom why I was out all night. "Izuku." I look back to see a tall kid with dark brown hair. "Yes..?" He takes a step forward. He wears a black suit, his shirt unbuttons down a few exposing his chest with several gold chains. He grins. "I'm just a fan is all."

     "Oh ok, sorry but I'm actually heading home right now, did you want an autograph...?" He shoves his hands out of his pockets and relaxes them at his sides. "No, sorry to be a bother." His grin widens. "Uh no, not at all." I say and continue home. 

   That wasn't freaky at all. I sneak into the house and head upstairs. I basically peal off my clothes before hopping into the shower.  I hear my phone ring. Must be Kacchan.  I dry myself off and put on a tank top and an old pair of shorts.

  "It's okay. Maybe we can call later?" I have never seen Kacchan act so nice. "Yeah, just let me know when you're free." I drop my phone on my bed. Someone knocks at the door. I go downstairs only to find my mom talking with all might. "Oh hey, young midoriya. How have you been?" I pour myself a glass of water. "Alright."

     "Last night went great." I say to mom. She smiles and pats my back. "I knew it would." All might looks confused a raises an eyebrow. I just blush and wave it off.

     I get a text from Uraraka. "I need a HUGE favor, can you come over really quick?"

   By the time I get there, Mina, Tsuyu, and jirou are all sitting around a small table with a dress on it. "I need you to dress up as a girl and spy on Mina's boyfriend for her." My mouth drops. "He knows all of us and the other guys are too y'all, please?" They all look at me with a pleading look. "Fine."

(Hehehehe we get to meet Bakugo in a suit and Deku in a dress;)