Bakugo

(This chapter is in bakugo's perspective)

I feel him through his shirt. He looks embarrassed and confused with the new feeling. "Does anything hurt?" I ask softly, whispering into his hair. "No, nothing."

"Kacchan." I look up at him. "Is something wrong?" He shakes his head. I look at his legs which look uncomfortable. I wrap my hands around his thighs which are now more slender than before.

"It feels so weird." He giggles. I run my hand along his cheek. I kiss him passionately, our tongues colliding in heat. I run my hands into his shirt when a sudden image flashes in my mind. His bloody body slumped across the hospital bed, tubes coming from his chest.

I feel his scars and burned skin. I rest my head against his chest. "It doesn't hurt anymore." His hands are running along my arm, trying to comfort me. He kisses my forehead. I lift my head, tears streaming down my cheek.

"Kacchan..." he wraps his arms around me. "I should have been there. It's so hard to forget these memories." He cups my face with his hands. "I'm completely fine Kacchan. You need to stop blaming yourself."

I can tell that by me blaming myself I'm only worrying him. He looks upset and frantic to make sure I'm okay. I sigh into his chest.

I lift his shirt off and kiss all of his scars and burns. I want to cover them with me. With my love. I will prove to everyone that love can over come trauma and disparity. I love Deku. So much more than I thought possible.
( 270 words)