Chapter 3: Preparations Completed

Narrator POV

Ryuko wakes up and rubs her eyes. She looks over and sees C still asleep. She lays down on his chest and kisses his neck. She then traces up towards his lips and once she kisses them he wraps one arm around her and puts the other on her cheek. They both pull away and Ryuko sees C smiling. He opens his eyes and raises his eyebrows at her.

C: Someone sure is happy this morning.

Ryuko: I always am when I wake up next to you.

C: Ha, and you say you don't like sappy shit.

Ryuko rolls her eyes and pouts before turning away from him. C smiles and wraps her in a hug from behind.

C: Never said I didn't like it, Beautiful.

C doesn't get a response, so he kisses the back of her neck. Still nothing. He does it again, but this time Ryuko giggles and squirms in his arms.

Ryuko: Stop that tickles.

Ryuko turns around in his arms and looks at him. They share a quick kiss and both get out of bed.

C: Today's the big day. Once I get the okay from the guys working on the fairgrounds I activate the invitations and we get the tournament under way.

Ryuko: Sounds good, but we can talk about that after our shower.

Ryuko takes his hand and drags him to the bathroom connected to their bedroom. Once there C cuts on the water and undresses before stepping in. Ryuko takes off her bra and panties and steps in after him. The water flows all over them as they look into each other's eyes.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ryuko because AWWWWW ( I don't know who actually owns these pictures, but my fucking God I love you!)

ANYWAYS

ANYWAYS

C and Ryuko both are chilling on the couch when Ryuko suddenly stands up and stretches.

C: What's up?

Ryuko: I wanna see the other universe you went too. REM right?

C: Yeah. I can take you there, but we might need to leave Shiketsu and Senketsu. I'm not sure what would happen to them if we crossed over while wearing them.