Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces

Last Time

C opens a portal to his pocket universe and activates all the invitations. A second after he does that portals all open and people begin stepping through. The Breed, Ito, Yin, Hikari, Arsenic, Yang, Ruby, Summer, Tai, Jaune, the Mankanshokus, Ohma, Ren, Nora, and then-

?: WHAT HO YOU LOT!!

??: 0_o

???: Is this the right place Author-kun?

C: WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE?!

Now

C looks back at the small electric elemental, said elemental is slowly backing up towards the portal that isn't even there anymore.

C: TWIST!

Twist: I didn't do anything wrong!

C: You're the one who sent the invites! So who are they?!

Twist: I didn't know who to send an invite to so I sent them to the only logical person. You.

C: What?!

Twist: They're all other versions of you!

C looks over and looks all three of the figures up and down. One seemed more expressive then the others, he had silver hair with rainbow strands. He is wearing a white formal suit with black eyes. Another one gave off the vibe of an asshole. He had long brown hair with a small almost undetectable amount of rainbow strands. His hair ended at his lower back and he had on a black suit with white eyes and long coattails that came down to his knees. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he crosses his arms over his chest. The final one was another male. He had short straight black hair and black eyes. He had on a grey zipper jacket with purple eyes, dark skinny blue jeans, a red shirt, a white backpack, white sneakers and a pair of black glasses. The kicker was the people they brought with them. Every single one of them had a Ryuko with them, but the first two had a Ryuko and a Satsuki with them.

C: You've got to be kidding me! Why can't something just go off without a hitch?! Now I have to fix this mess.

Noth: You really shouldn't have let Twist send out the unmarked invites.

C: Obviously.

C sighs and then walks up to the three males, three Ryukos, and two Satsukis.

C: So....care for introductions?

Other Ryuko: Shouldn't you introduce yourself first?

C: sigh I'm C.

??: Like the letter?

???: Real creative name, Author-Kun.

C: This is the part where you introduce yourselves.

The one with the silver hair steps up first.

??: I'm Kai. This is-

C: I can identify Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin. Trust me, mine are over there.

C points behind him at Ryuko and Satsuki.

Kai: 0_o okay.

The next one to step up is the guy with the grey jacket and white backpack.

???: I'm Adriel.

The last one to step up is the one with the shit eating grin and the long hair with barely noticeable rainbow strands.

?: I'm the badass motherfucking protagonist himself, Kiru.

C: Maybe in your dimension pal, but you don't stack up to much here.