Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters

Okay I thought this would be fun. So I recently had a conversation with borkborkbitch

This conversation was about whether or not C would beat Kiru in the fight at the tournament, so I went through it with them and I still stand by my answer of C winning all the fights which is what I'm here to explain today. Keep in mind that I only used stories that were completed before I started writing, and nothing that contradicted already established stories so Angelic Affection and From Another World weren't counted. Simply put Angelic Affection wasn't completed when I started the crossover and From Another World is shown to pretty much be a brand new timeline as evident by the part where Kai says "I had a dream where I had white hair and was fighting clothes." This line strongly indicates that From Another World and Innocent Bystander don't share a timeline, so I took that at face value and ran with it.

Let's talk stats. These are the important ones:

Kamui versatility, arsenal, defense, strength, speed, and experience

I'm going to rank the fighters in order of how high my research lead me to believe they were.

Kamui Versatility: Kai, Kiru, Adriel, C

*Okay let's get this one out the way other than C the kamuis don't serve a unique purpose. They all do the same stuff: flight, enhanced strength, speed and defense. Ya know, the works, so I rated them this way due to Kai's having the worse flight form, let's face it wings aren't that helpful, and Kiru does have to trigger his transformation. Adriel and Tatsumatsu don't actually transform meaning they save time in a fight with all the added benefits that come with a Kamui.
* C and Shiketsu takes this one hard. Aside from the standard abilities they also have Kiru, Warenai, Chikara, Tomerarenai, and Zentai. Warenai grants complete temporary indestructibility, Tomerarenai grants speed even faster than lightning, Chikara grants strength that can send people flying over the horizon with no effort, and Zentai is the ultimate form giving C access to his full extent of power that once threatened to rip apart Shiketsu. In this form C doesn't have to worry about holding back for Shiketsu's sake and he gets an insane boost to his regenerative abilities.

Arsenal: Adriel, Kai, Kiru, C

* Adriel has his elemental powers, Blue Buster, Invincible, and Tatsumatsu. Pretty standard stuff.
[Honestly you could make an argument to swap these two, but this was my final decision]
* Kai definitely falls short here at the end of the day he has his gloves, Kamui, and his fighting style. Nothing really fancy, but his gloves do balance out him and Adriel pretty evenly in terms of weaponry in my opinion.
* Kiru Now this one might be a bit of a hot take, but I think in terms of combat Kiru has less going for him than C. Kiru has his hammer space which is full of weaponry, but the big thing that separates the two is abilities.
* C has his Scissors, elemental powers, his soul and to finish it off Shiketsu. Now that technically more than Kiru's it's not the size of the arsenal its how efficient it is and unlike the others C has an easy fix to counter Kamuis, elements, and even projectiles.

Defense: Kiru, Kai, C, Adriel

This is definitely a weird one.
* Kiru isn't ever shown taking anything head on so I really didn't have anything to analyze. In fact I don't think Kiru ever lost a fight in his series, but I'll explain why he's last by explaining why I placed everyone else higher. But I will admit that I just didn't have any good feats to put here, so it's possible that Kiru is higher, but having no feats just makes him default to this placement.
* Kai is shown taking many many bad hits and just shrugging them off with little to no effect. The only time is shown to be hurt is when he rips off Reiketsu, gets stabbed by the Scissor blade, and that's it. Which means much like a person he's weak to blades weaponry and basically being skinned. If you want more proof he takes a bit from both Ryuko and Satsuki a that hit sends a pillar of energy into the sky and all that happened to him was his head hurt like hell.
* C is shown taking a lot of abuse in all the stories. He constantly fights Ohma who in a clash with C could shake the entire planet, he gets sent through multiple buildings throughout the series, falls out of a plane, takes a bomb to the face, gets sent miles away with a single punch to the face, can create shields, deflect projectiles, and is immune to all elemental attacks. So yeah. The only time he is seen hurt is against blades like when he lost his limbs against Adam or when Satsuki cuts him when his guard is down in Cutting Threads. C is never actually knocked unconscious in a fight unless put into shock like when Nui cut apart Shiketsu sending his nervous system into a hard shutdown.
* Adriel definitely took the cake here. He might not be able to take a lot physically, but he doesn't need to. If he can get Invincible out he really doesn't have to take a hit at all. It's literally an invincible shield.