Chapter 15 - Choosing a Mission

Jack pov
I awoke at 0700 hours like I do every morning, but today was different because today I couldn't get out of bed. Weiss had her arms wrapped tightly around my chest, she was still fast asleep so I decided to lay there and stroke her hair. As I run my fingers through her long white hair she begins to wake up.

Weiss pov
I woke up to the most soothing feeling which I quickly realized was Jack playing with my hair. I turned around to look deep into his eyes before planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Jack:
"good morning Weiss-Cream"

Weiss: (blushes)
"hey you"

Jack:
"did you sleep okay?"

Weiss:
"I was in your arms wasn't I?"

Jack:
"So... Does that mean.."

Weiss: (giggles)
"Yes, I slept very well"

Jack: (chuckles)
"good to hear"

Weiss pov
I leant in to give Jack another kiss, this time on his lips, I then got up out of the bed and grabbed my nightgown off the floor and threw it onto my shoulder.

Weiss:
"I am going for a shower, I'll see you soon"

Jack:
"enjoy your shower Weiss-Cream"

Weiss:
"you know I usually hate when people call me nicknames"

Jack:
"I have a feeling that rule dosent apply with me, does it?"

Weiss: (giggles)
"no, no it does not"

Weiss pov
I close the bathroom door and then on the shower. After I finish my shower, I got dressed and before I left the room I looked over to the bathroom bin where I noticed the bloody rags and bandages that must have been from the Beowolf bite on Jack's calf. I got a good look at it last night after he had fallen asleep, I cannot believe how quickly his would had healed, it was like nothing I had seen before.

Emmitt pov
After another pleasurable night with Yang back in my personal quarters onboard Winters Edge, I headed back to my dorm room and caught Weiss leaving our dorm room in a night gown and with wet hair. When I entered the room I immediately noticed that Jack had lipstick marks and hickeys on his face, neck and shoulders.

Emmitt:
"well well well, what have you two been doing?"

Jack:
"I don't know what you are referring to"

Emmitt:
"oh dont give me that BS, she left this room dripping wet. And that's not even mentioning the hickeys on your neck and shoulders"

Jack:
"I admit to nothing"

Emmitt:
"haha, you don't have to Spartan, you know Yang and I did it in the shower on our second night together"

Jack:
"Jesus man I didn't need to know that, and we didn't do anything like that okay, I haven't even had a shower yet"

Emmitt:
"you mean to tell me that Weiss Schnee was in your room using your, shower and you did nothing about it?"

Jack:
"I know what you are referring to and I don't like it"