Change logs

Hello to anyone actively reading my story or waiting on the next chapter.

Recently I've been lacking motivation to  continue writing this story to the level I had been previously, allot has changed in my life since I started this story.

After thinking long and hard about my lack of motivation I realized Its because I feel disconnect from my own character, as stated in the 'Author's notes' section, the Spartan characters are based on myself and my close friend Emmitt. My name is Jack, not Jackson, I chose the character name Jackson originally because I thought it sounded better at the time, plus it made both character's names the same length,  but as a result I've lost the personal connection to the story that I had previously, I also recently gained a irl friend named Jackson so whenever I write this story I automatically think of him instead and that just isn't working.

I apologise for any confusion but I feel like this is the best move, so expect to see the name Jack instead of Jackson, i will also be going back and editing all of the characters which will probably take a while.

Side note:
I will also be changing the name of the title. I have decided to make this book into a series, once I'm finished with this book (which will go all the way up to volume 8) or i decide to work on both, i will be making a prequel book which explores the Spartans time on and before Reach, as well as a second book which I will talk about when this story gets up to volume 4.

I wont be changing the title right now as I want the people interested in this story to get a chance to read this. I haven't 100% decided on the new title yet but it will probably be something along the lines of:
"Fireteam Titanium: The Spartans on Remnant"
or "UNSC: The Spartans on Remnant"
or maybe even "Spartan 114: The Spartan on Remnant"