Don't F Around

With fear in his eyes he looked at the blood covering my clothing and my blades and weapons, he didn't had much choice and he knew that as well which made him turn around, but only to receive a glass smashed into his head. Arthur grabbed Mario by the hair and ruined Mario's face with all kinds of glass on the bar.

"Sabini's day is done. I'll protect you know. O shut up. Stop fucking whinging. Due to my razor blade and a few complaints from the neighbors about the terrible fucking music... you want to tell them or should I? This place is under new management. By order of the Peaky Blinders!"

~~~

That night we returned to the 'bakery', well, I did. Arthur stayed, probably to fuck around with some woman and sniff cocaine and John, I actually didn't know where he had left to. I woke up next to Alfie and felt his arm around me, seeing he was already awake, but stayed in bed to not wake me up. He smiled and shook his head before moving slightly so he could look me in the eyes better. I didn't really know why he shook his head and raised a eyebrow at him, making his smile even wider than before.

"You always sleep in like this?"

"Why?"

"It's almost afternoon."

"WHAT!! Why didn't you wake me?"

"You looked cute and tired, sweetheart." Now I was the one shaking my head at him and pushed myself up, leaning against the headboard.

"MR. SOLOMONS!!! WE LOST THE ASSASSIN!!! THOMAS SHELBY IS ASKING FOR HER, BUT WE CAN'T FIND THE ASSASSIN ANYWHERE!!!"

I giggled softly as Alfie laughed out loud.

"THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM!! GO BACK TO WORK!!!"

He knew I had to go and get dressed before Tommy would suspect something going on between me and Alfie. That would be because we both would get downstairs on the same time, so Alfie stayed in bed, not wanting to face Tommy, he didn't have to after all. He passed over a new shirt and I grabbed my pants, pulling them both on. In the corner of my eye I saw Alfie staring at me, probably finding it unfortunate that I had to put on clothing again and leave his bed to go downstairs to talk with Tommy.

~~~

"So, how's your life been, Tom?"

"On the up, Johnny. On the up."

"Yeah, but, Tom, really, come on. How is it? You know I hate to see you not even married yet. I have a fine-looking cousin, she would make your life hell. You deserve her. We haven't had a good old wedding in a long time."

"Have you had a look inside these boxes then, Johnny?"

I threw my legs over the roof to sit down, I liked to watch people from the rooftops and just eavesdrop them. It always felt refreshing to be out of the human contact for awhile and just watch them do some moron shit. Sometimes the conversations could give me leads and information over some important people, but sometimes the conversations let to totally nothing. Sometimes, it was so stupid or dumb, I could amuse myself with it for a entire day just listening to people living their weird lives.

"Now why do I want to look at car parts, Tommy? When I haven't even got a car?"

"Faith in family is a fine thing, eh? And I won't even be counting. If 25 becomes, 24 then 24 it is."