I Want To Runaway

"No, no. Write down Camden Road."

"Farringdon Road."

"Write down Camden Road."

"Just write down peace between the Jews and the Italians."

"And war against the Gypsies."

"Hmm."

~~~

I stood up without excusing me and hurriedly walked away from the 'bakery', as far away as I could. My house was 30 minutes away from Camden Town so with strong and fast steps I ran through the rain. Alfie's men were around every corner and street, trying to find me and outrunning them was hard. Eventually when I was in the more rich part of London the following stopped and it became more quiet around me. The rain had stopped when the clouds cleared and the sun started to shine bright.

With hurry, I opened my door and closed it behind me, locking all the three locks against intruders. I ran up the stairs and immediately got a suitcase to pull my whole closet into it. When I packed all my clothing, I ran downstairs got my necklace and ran out the door to get my car. I had to leave for a while, away from London and away from Alfie. A vacation would be amazing because of the situation I was in. I started my car and drove fast through the streets, to leave everything behind and to leave to Birmingham.

~~~

I stopped before Shelby's business and immediately started to approach the bar. I pushed open the doors and stepped foot inside of the pub, seeing a man curse at a darker-skinned young man. When he turned around I remembered his face. Isaiah Jesus, with... my brother? What the fuck were the two of them doing here.

"I couldn't give a fuck who he is."

"He's with me." The man turned around and laughed at me.

"Well, well, if it ain't Rioney Gray. What is a famous woman like ya doin' in Birmingham. Wait.... let me take you home." He winked at me and I shook my head while curling my mouth into a smile. "But back to business. I'm telling this darkie to get out of here."

"You know something? Fuck off."

"It's all right, Isaiah, leave it. We'll go to my cousins pub."

"I like it here."

"You fucking animal."

I grabbed the man's shirt and pulled him into a table made of glass. Isaiah hit another one who was with the man and my little brother kicked someone against the bar. Screaming and praying woman were heard in the background, but the three of us were to busy to hear anything beside that. A man grabbed my hair, making me turn around, grabbing his arm and threw him over my shoulder, breaking his arm as I did so. Most of the men were crying and yelling while laying on the floor and I was left unharmed.I looked to the side and saw that, the opposite of me, Isaiah and Michael did were injured.

"The white kid's a Peaky Blinders! Same as the woman! They are Polly Gray's children." Luckily the man had let go of Micheal when he heard that.

"Are you fucking suicidal?!"

"Sir? Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I walked past the man and stood in front the two guys who were with me.