A Breakable Fall (End Of Season 2) | Part 2

With rage and fire in his eyes he turned around and grabbed the table before throwing it to the side. I, on the other hand, was still calmly sitting down onto my  own chair and stared at Sabini like he was my prey, trying to follow him every move and hoping he wasn't suspecting anything. I forgot sometimes that I was a Assassin and had the ability to not show emotions, but I was so used to playing along I didn't notice myself and was still afraid I could be caught.

"I will find that f'ckung gross Gypsy!"

~~~

The moment Sabini had left the bar on the bacony we were not a few minutes ago still drinking at, I shadowed him, step by step, until he disappeared into another place. I opened the door myself as well and saw him sitting down on the opposite side of Tommy while jazz music started to play. Tommy nodded at me before switching his attention to Sabini again who looked a bit more calm.

"What happened to your nose?"

"You wanna have that brother of yours put down?"

"Oh, I tried that. He bit the vet." Tommy stayed calm, but made sure that in the tone of his voice you could hear that you couldn't fuck with the boss.

"I told the coppers that you're a fucking Gypsy racketeer Peaky Blinder. They're coming, they're going to throw you out. Before the king comes up here." Sabini wasn't trying to hide his so called fake victory, but Tommy and we knew different.

"Well, from what I saw, the police are a bit busy right now. Did you win any money today, Mr. Sabini?"

A smile was painted on my face as I leaned against the door I had walked through a moment ago and wasn't able to see Sabini's face expression which was a bummer. Only, I had some sort of thought before me how he would have looked at Tommy right now. Tommy had lit up another cigarette as he watched Sabini carefully with no emotions seeing in those eyes. Suddenly, Sabini had turned his head, staring at me while I just waved at the man with the sweetest smile I could make and, now, I could see his face of disgust. He shook his head before whispering something to his second man about the coppers.

"He's fucking dead!"

"Like I told you, they're a bit busy. Same as my boys-..." Tommy changed his gaze away front the two Italian men and watched the window.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"What does that mean? Well, my boys are on the track. They're having a little bonfire. Gaming licenses, you know." Sabini chuckled and cursed under his breath at the response of Tommy.

"You place too much reliance on the police for your security, Mr. Sabini. That was a mistake-.." Slowly, Sabini stood up, trying to do something, but then again. He wasn't alone and had a big name.

"No, no, think about who you are. Think about who you are. You pull a weapon, you are the king's assassin. Now, sit down. Stay calm." Sabini slowly sat down with his hands up, showing he was no threat.

"Now, your next mistake, Mr. Sabini, was breaking your promise Alfie Solomons. Hmm?"

I closed my eyes, hearing that name made my heart shatter into a million pieces, again! I shook my head, not wanting to think about him and opened my eyes as I then watched Tommy silently stare at me.

"You promised Alfie, and his bookies, could come to Epsom. He was very hurt when you said no. He was very hurt. That's why me and Alfie are back in business." Alfie would never be hurt, it was just a stupid game he played with all his enemies, acting like he is a crazy moron and a short tempered man.

He was a smart man and he would no matter what choose for the best prize, but on the other hand I couldn't blame him. I wasn't any different from him. I actually hoped the second time Sabini stood up he would just walk away, but no. The sound of glass shattering was heard when Sabini broke it with the table, turning the bottle into a weapon, pointing it at Tommy. I grabbed the knife on my hip, but was stopped by Tommy yelling I should do nothing. Then the coppers came running in and I was just on time to step away from the door and hide my knifes. 

"HOLD IT! HOLD IT!"

"It's all right! It's all right, officers, he's just a bad loser."

I clenched my jaw as I couldn't make a movement to help Tommy, he made it clear I couldn't do anything or else I would end up the same way he did now.

"YOU FUCKING LOSE, YOU FUCKING GYPSY BASTARD! YOU LOSE!" I could see Sabini trying to scan the room for me, but I had already left. Seeing him from the corner yelling at people who stared at him, clearly angry I was able to escape the scene. I ran outside trying to find Tommy, only to see a big black car driving away from the races. I ran downstairs trying to find my nephews, but also they were no where to be seen. Then I heard a gunshot.

From above me, a similar gun we Peaky Blinders were all given before the races began. I ran upstairs again and made my way through the crowd to see my mother, emotionless, walk out of a call box. A blood spot was seen on her chest, making it stand out even more because of her white dress. I let my mom alone for a moment and instead started checking out who was killed by her hands. I approached the call box she came out of and opened the short wooden door, seeing Chester Campbell laying dead onto the ground, the booth decorated by his blood. I smiled slightly before closing the small wooden door again.

Looks like he finally got what he deserved.