A New Beginning Of An Old Ending

A blood spot was seen on her chest, making it stand out even more because of her white dress. I let my mom alone for a moment and instead started checking out who was killed by her hands. I approached the call box she came out of and opened the short wooden door, seeing Chester Campbell laying dead onto the ground, the booth decorated by his blood. I smiled slightly before closing the small wooden door again.

Looks like he finally got what he deserved.

~~~

"Where are they?!"

"I don't know, Tommy." Without them noticing I stole a piece of a cake and patted onto Tommy's shoulder so he knew I was there with them.

"What's the matter?"

"Arthur and John, where are they?!"

Behind us Jeremiah entered the room and was confused about what was happening around him when Tommy was looking sternly to all of us. I slapped my hand onto my forehead while finally Arthur and John stumbled in.

"I am telling you know, we got lost."

"Come on!"

"You REALLY need to do a map. Thomas." Arthur ran down the stairs with a big bottle in his hand. Leaning against the kitchen table, I watched Finn and Isaiah walk in as well. Everybody took their places into the kitchen and Tommy lit up his cigarette while walking back and forth. I didn't exactly know what he was about to make a point about, but I knew for sure it was about us being uncontrollable and that we should calm down for Grace's sake and her weird family. Glaring up again I stared at Tommy who finally opened his mouth.

"Right, boys, girl. You're all here." With spread arms he pointed at all of us. "Today, this is my fucking wedding day."

"Yeah, and you said there'b be no bloody uniforms."

"John is right."

"Nevertheless.... nevertheless, John... despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on my carpet. Now for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those bastards out there are her family. And if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything-...."

"Tom?" I shook my head at Isiah, but he shrugged back at me in respond.

"To... what!"

"What about snow?"

Irritated I already had stopped my attention at Isaiah. They are out of hand with the sniffing thing and it annoyed me a lot, even if it was their own fault if anything happened, but still.

"Yeah, their women are sports, I'll say that..." John grabbed Isaiah's head while rubbing his hair.

"No. No. No! No cocaine! No cocaine. No sport. No telling fortunes. No racing. No fucking sucking petrol out of their fucking cars." He stopped at Finn after he pointed at John and Isaiah and slapped his face slowly. I spotted my brother who looked uninterested, blowing out some smoke while listening to the statement. "And you, Charlie, stop spinning yarns about me, eh?"

"I'm just trying to sell you to them, Tom."

"But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers, despite the provocation from the Calvary, no fighting. Oi! No fighting, no fucking fighting. No fighting. NO FUCKING FIGHTING! Good! Get the fuck off me!"

Heaven On Hold | Peaky Blinders On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara