Introduction

SYNOPSIS
In a town riddled with secrets, lies and deception a collective of four very different high school sleuths and their dog solve the mysteries and untold danger of their small town Coolsville but when they figure out that the evil entity might not be a crook in a mask things take a turn for the worst, they’ll have to face their darkest fears and undergo spine-chilling mysteries that could either lead them to success or their ultimate demise.

....

DISCLAIMER
This book contains
acts of violence, alcohol use and the use of profane language.

....

COPYRIGHTS
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner or in the case of this specific book based on characters that have already existed in mainstream media. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental or part of the context to the novel.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any firm or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by an information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.

Copyrights.Fromthediaryofdaphnebalke©2020. All rights reserved.

NOTE that this book has drawn inspiration from Scooby doo created by Hannah-Barbera Animation Company, characters such as Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby, Fred and Velma belong to the creators of the original Scooby doo while there are characters in this novel that were created by me for the story.