Chapter 1 Page 3

The day was filled with gloomy clouds and heavy rain, the whole kingdom seemed calm and quiet

The day was filled with gloomy clouds and heavy rain, the whole kingdom seemed calm and quiet. Out of the whole kingdom, the king was anything less than calm. He was rather annoyed than anything else, it's been a whole week yet he couldn't find any whereabouts of a pink hedgehog. Now that he thought about it, he never saw such a pink color in his entire kingdom. He felt rather annoyed now, all his guards nor his personal guard couldn't find her. He sighed and glanced out of the throne windows, it had rained a whole week and it didn't have any signs of stopping. The rivers and his kingdom were going to flood at this point, if he didn't order to create a whole lake be built then the city would've been flooded with the rainwater. He got off his throne, he decided to go look for her himself, his only conclusion to this mess was because of her. Ever since he had that vivid dream with her in it, it was constantly raining. The ebony hedgehog went into his sleeping chambers and grabbed a black cloak, putting it over his body and covered his head with it. He put his crown aside and teleported out of his castle and into a dark alleyway, he watched as the last raindrop fell, the sky slowly clearing up. He came out of the shadows, nearing his eyes at the sky, it didn't stop him from looking for the rose who stirred up his feeling of interest in his heart, there is where he started his search for the hedgehog who piqued his interest.

The pink hedgehog in question was slowly gaining consciousness. The warm blankets and the hay-like bed were what she first noticed, it was also what had woken her up from her slumber. Her eyes fluttered open, revealing her tired emerald green eyes, she shot up immediately despite her tired aching body screaming at her not to move.

Her face scrunched up as she felt a pounding in her head"Ugh.." She placed a hand on her head as she closed her eyes for a moment. The sun was just too bright for her eyes at that moment. She slowly opened her eyes to look around her surroundings. The place was truly nothing special, it was a small room with only a wooden dresser, a lamp, and a nightstand next to the hay bed she was sleeping on. She turned slightly to also see a wooden chair, it looked like everything was wooden, even the bed. The pink-haired hedgehog sighed and glanced over a pair of clothes that was at the end of her feet. She lifted the blanket to see that she was only in her underwear. She slightly blushed but then a growl escaped her, she swore if she found out some guy changed her out of her clothes then they would be meeting her Piko Piko hammer.

She shifted over and threw the blanket off of her. Her feet touched the cold wooden floor, it made her shiver, she wondered why the floor was cold but it was pretty warm in the room. As she stood up she placed a hand over her stomach. She felt odd, her body felt so light yet her stomach felt heavy like something was weighing it down or something was inside that shouldn't have been in there. She couldn't shake the feeling off as she just stood there feeling something inside her. It was a warm feeling like it was trying to comfort her and keep her calm. She flinched when she heard the wooden door creak open. The female cat froze and stared at her for a moment, Amy looked and felt slightly uncomfortable, she placed a hand on her other arm as she slightly rubbed on it. "I...I don't really like...Swing that way...Sorry.." Amy spoke feeling like she had to make that clear.