Chapter 1 Page 5

Everything wasn't so complicated before the mess she had gotten herself into

Everything wasn't so complicated before the mess she had gotten herself into. She was happy with her unforgettable friends, she had her beloved sonikku- an unbearable pain filled her chest as she sat in an empty jail cell, thinking about her love for the speedy blue hedgehog. It was cold and damp, and it smelled of rotting corpses and blood, armored guards were outside her cell. Surely to keep her inside and to keep watch of her. Once the pain subsided the pink hedgehog jumped and sat on the wooden plank-like seat that was chained against the wall to support it. A rat had just run past her, she would've screamed if it wasn't for the dangerous situation she was in.

She took caution as the rat scurried away into a crack of the stone wall that separated her from another jail cell. The female had just about enough of this situation, yet she could only sigh and hug her pink bubblicious legs up against her still developing breasts. She hugs her legs tightly, she was scared and wanted to go home. She missed her friends, not her family, the people she saved the world with many times and hadn't failed to do so. Amy sighed and laid her head onto her knees as she closed her eyes. A single tear slowly fell from her closed eyes as her mind drifted into a reality that she desperately wished she could forget all over again.

Amy Rose shot up, she was panting heavily as she looked around. A smile of relief found its way onto her face, she was in a familiar room, her pink room and pictures plastered of sonic and her friends over the walls made her heart feel at ease. She couldn't believe the crazy dream she had, not to mention the fact that she got put into a jail cell. The pink furred female sighed, she thought back on that black and highlighted red hedgehog, his red ruby eyes seemed to pierce into her soul every time they looked at her.

She didn't like that feeling, it was a slightly familiar feeling that she didn't want anyone else to make her feel. As she thought this she stared at her covered lap in a daze. Her ears twitched as she heard birds chirping, her eyes slightly widened and Amy immediately jumped out of her bed to get dressed. She had to see everyone, she wanted to tell everyone what a mental dream she had. Putting on her signature red dress with white frills at the end, along with her high red boots with a white stripe going down the middle. She looked in the mirror that was in her room and perfectly adjusted her red headband with a smile on her face. She was all ready to see her beloved sonic.

She ran out of her house and towards her two tailed friend tails' house, the blue hedgehog was most likely always at his fox brother's house. Amy knocked and waited for him to open the door but no answer. She guessed tails wasn't home, she figured he was out exploring ruins again. She went to go see cream to ask if she had seen Sonic but only Vanilla greeted her with her usual sweet-like honey smile. "Oh, Amy dear. It seems you have just missed Cream. She already went ahead to the party" she said smiling at her. Amy stared at her, a bit confused"Party?" She questions as she stared at the cream-colored rabbit. "Yes, the party on Chao Island," she said cheerfully. "You might still catch up to cream if you hurry," she said sweetly. Amy only slowly nodded "Thank you vanilla!" She waved with a smile, making Vanilla wave back with a smile. As Amy ran off Vanilla looked back to see some clouds forming ahead"Oh Dear, I should have told her to get an umbrella" she said looking back in Amy's direction.