Chapter 2 Page 6: Love Is War

𝔸 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕!

Shadow had just sent the pink hedgehog to the jail cells

Shadow had just sent the pink hedgehog to the jail cells. He wanted to confirm his suspensions. As he was thinking about what to do with the female down in the jail cells. His throne room door swung open, he glanced over to see a bandaged up green hedgehog. The king smirked as he watched Evan's bruised body was dragged before him.

He had to admit, the pink hedgehog did solve one of his problems which he was dying to kill off with his own hands. He stared down at the hedgehog with his red eyes intensely. He watched as the green male stared at him with cold eyes. Shadow sighed, he was tempted to kill the person in front of him. However, he needed to ask questions first. Shadow looked slightly annoyed as he looked down at Evan.

"Before you die, let me ask you a question" he spoke as his ruby-red eyes glimmered with slight interest. Evan scoffed at him"Like I'll tell you anything" he said keeping his mouth shut before he even started to be interrogated. The king looked rather displeased however, he suddenly began to smirk.

"Today my guards captured a pink hedgehog and a hooded figure. I heard they pretty much messed up your business and led to your capture" he lied. However, he couldn't wait to see Evan's face when he learns he was the one who saved his little rose.

"Hm?" The beaten green hedgehog seemed slightly interested.
"What about 'em?" He said while he had a slight hunch as to where he was trying to go. " I might let you have some fun with them before you crease to exist- I'm sure you know what I want" Shadow spoke with a poker face, behind his poker face was an evil smirk as he was ready to slit his throat but he was thinking just killing him was going to be too quick. "And I'll even keep you alive for a few hours" he added. Once Evan told him what he needed to know he would be dealt with.

Evan smirked, he thought about his options. Which was to die on the spot or to delay his execution until his gang broke him out and get revenge on the people who screwed him. The offer didn't seem too bad"What do you want to know?" He asked curiously.

"The pink hedgehog. Where did you find her?" Shadow asked with a flat tone. His red eyes beamed at him as he asked, Evan stared at him and couldn't help but smirk wider with a chuckle. 'The king seemed interested in the little female' he got the idea to provoke shadow a bit.
"I see you are interested in that little cutie, I must say she is a very unique character~" Evan slowly licked his lips with lustful intent.

Shadow didn't seem amused. He sighed" The female is under suspension of stealing the Chaos emerald," he said which made Evan's eyes go wide. Of course, that was a lie, he had to catch the soon-dead hedgehog by surprise. "The King's Jewel is gone?!" Evan shouted with a desirous expression on his face. He glanced at his personal guard who looked at Shadow with complete shock.
"S-Sire Why would you-" He spoke quietly with concern in his voice. He went silent once Shadow held his hand up to silence him.