Chapter 3 Page 12

The pink furred hedgehog felt anxious deep down inside

The pink furred hedgehog felt anxious deep down inside. She had already finished eating her lunch in her room and Shadow hadn't come yet. She was now fiddling with her tea cup that was half empty while she sat at the high class table that was prepared for her. She stared at the gorgeous white and gold tea cup with a lonely expression on her face. Jenny stood by Amy's side as she watched Amy with a worried expression on her face. "Cheer up my lady, I'm sure Lady Penelope will leave shortly" she spoke with a weak smile on her face. Amy's ears perked up before she turned to look at Jenny. "Lady Penelope...?" She spoke with interest and curiosity. Jenny tensed up as she realized she made a grave mistake. She looked away nervously"Madam...I-I'm sorry I didn't mean- Please just forget-" the bunny tried to fix her mistake but the damage had already been done.

Amy grabbed Jenny's wrist, causing Jenny to look at her. Jenny flinched as she saw Amy look at her with a firey passion in her eyes. Amy faced her seriously as if demanding her to tell her everything she knew. Jenny just stood there silently, she was racking her brain on the matter before she finally sighed. She decided to tell her"May I...Please take a seat my lady?" She asked politely causing Angel to nod and having her pull the seat out across from her. "Please have some tea as well.." Amy spoke pouring her some tea in the process. Jenny felt uncomfortable with the way she was being treated since she was never treated this kindly by the nobility. It felt nice though, as if they were truly equals.

"Thank you Madam..." she spoke with admiration for Amy. Jenny took a sip of her tea before she sighed, she didn't say anything for a moment before looked at Amy with a stern look. "My lady I would like to say, please be extremely cautious of Lady Penelope, behind her smile she truly is a wicked woman. She came from the wicked house of the Thornharts after all..." she spoke seriously. "The Thornharts?" Amy questions feeling uneasy. Jenny nods a bit surprised that she never heard of them. "You must be really far from home my lady if you don't know the Thornhart family" Jenny spoke now wondering where she was from. "The Thronhart family have been around since the kingdom has been founded. However they don't care too much for the throne, they are known for producing many strong heirs in the kingdom. There are even rumors that they will do anything for the sake of getting stronger" Jenny spoke causing Amy to listen to her intensely.
"Lady Penelope comes from that household, she's one of the strongest besides the head of the family. She's heavily doted on since she's the only girl who is currently living in the family, out of her three brothers I believe she's the most scariest...".

Jenny was firmly holding onto her tea cup, she only held onto it with a frightened expression on her face. "Her love for his highness truly knows no bounds..." she mumbled causing Amy to flinch. "What?... She's...In love with Shadow?!" She spoke her eyes slightly widened in shock. Jenny only nodded confirming the information. "I don't know when but she has been after his highness for a long time now. No matter how many times she asks for marriage he always declines". Jenny explained causing Amy's heart to feel relieved however she felt a sharp ping inside her heart. The situation sounded all to familiar, she wondered if Sonic saw her in the same light. An annoying girl who never took no for an answer, a crazy fangirl who wouldn't leave him alon-"Stop that Amy" Ruby's voice caused her to snap out of her depressing thoughts. "You too may have been blinded by love, but you are much better than her. You let your love go and found another.." Amy managed to let out a small smile as she closed her eyes. Ruby always managed to make her feel better, she felt more calm now that Ruby had encouraged her to not think about such things.