Chapter 2 page 7

[𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 :𝟹 ]

Amy was surrounded by darkness as she sat in the middle of the pitch-black void that was her abyss

Amy was surrounded by darkness as she sat in the middle of the pitch-black void that was her abyss. Amy had her forehead resting on her knees as she hugged her pink legs. Amy had closed her eyes as she was starting to feel cold, silence became a friend to her as she was now alone.

Something she truly believed that she would always be, alone in this dark place. As her mind was starting to cloud up with such thoughts she could suddenly feel a small wave of warmth that brushed up against her legs. It was only just a little however it was a sensation that she thought she had forgotten. She slowly looked up to see a warm red light, it was beautiful.

Amy squinted her eyes as she saw something luminous emitting the beautiful warm light. Coruscating, the strange yet, comforting light started emitting auroral streaks that started surrounding Amy with warmth.

Amy's eyes sparkled as her world had gotten brighter, even for just for a moment. She felt at peace as she looked at the light which was like a beacon cutting through the darkness that trapped her. Amy stared in wonder until she slowly approached the light. Shielding her eyes from its rays, as the pink hedgehog approached it more it seemed to have dimmed down a bit.

Amy blinked when she saw that the light was coming from the red Chaos emerald she stole from tails. Now that she had recalled she didn't seem to have it when she had awoken in Paradise Traven. She stared at it as it reminded her of a pair of ruby red eyes.

"I'm glad I was finally able to reach you" Amy heard which made her blink. "Y-You can talk?!" Amy spoke slightly freaking out.
She could hear the red chaos emerald slightly laugh at her.
"Yes. We as you call us Chaos Emeralds aren't quite talkative, only our mother would bother with doing such things" It spoke to Amy.

Amy was puzzled as she was trying to figure out what the emerald was saying.
Then a light bulb went on in her head"You're talking about the master emerald right!" Amy finds this somewhat surprising.

"Yes. You catch on fast, I was right to befriend you" It was giggling which made Amy smile.
"But...I-I'm confused... Why are you talking to me? Why haven't you guys talked to us before?" Amy questioned eagerly.
"Calm down Amy. I will answer all your questions" the female voice spoke with a calm tone.