Mociet (Titles Is So Long 😂)

[Credit to: A peppy purple possum and loser_lenny on amino!]
[Ship: patton x janus(either romantic or Platonic. Take it as you will.)
Warnings: None
Type: fluff/crack
Word count:1021 words (This a long one XD)]

TITLE:*Lilypadton Has Tried To Join The Dark Sides*

Patton sat alone in his room his head hung low as he stared at the covers of his bed below him. After last episode, patton almost drove himself insane. Was he a good person? He'd like to think so. But he was hurting Thomas! He literally knocked Thomas onto the floor! There was also the fact that he turned into a frog mutant monster thing! Wasn't that something only dark sides could do? And dark sides were classed as evil, so is he actually evil?

Janus was a literal slippery snake, and remus might be a rat, or even an octopus! If he has an animal side, does that mean that he doesn't belong with the others? But with that said what about Virgil? If you think about it Virgil was an ex-dark side and he hisses, alot! Maybe Virgil's animal side is a cat!

maybe, he should go join remus and janus. If the dark sides have animal sides then it only makes sense that he belongs there, right?

He got up from his bed and grabbed a bag out of his cupboard and put in his cat hoodie, his old cardigan, a couple pairs of pants and some shirts like his usual blue polo and grabbed his favourite Teddy bear placing him in there neatly before zipping it up dramatically and walking towards his door. He stopped and turned swiftly rushing to his desk and grabbing out a peice of paper and a pen and quickly writing a note to prevent too much worry. If there was music playing you would think it was an action movie or a epic montage sequence with how he was acting.

He took one look in the mirror and huffed before sinking out and sinking up, in front of the large black gothic castle the dark sides called home. He stared up in awe at its height, it was very much like Romans castle in the imagination except surrounded by trees with eyes instead of peacefull waters and a bridge. The eyes on the trees creeped patton out so he rushed inside without hesitation.

once entering he saw even more gothic and medieval furniture. The place gave him massive amounts of roman vibes, just with dark colours that reminded him of most of Virgil wardrobe and room. Once noticing the spider themed table cloth for a small table in the lobby area he squealed and backed away from it, causing heavily foot steps to be heard "Remus what did you-" he heard janus freak and rush to the top of the stairs.

patton looked up at the confused yet still slightly panicked face of Deceit and smiled nervously. "uh hii! I'm here to be a dark side." he said with a slight sweat drop. Janus was stood at the top of the stairs in his usual yellow shirt with the two headed snake, except the first few buttons were undone and his hat was discarded some where, though that soon changed as he sighed and outstretched his left arms, his hat evaporating into existence. He placed the hat on his head and began to descend the stairs.

"Dear dear fatherly figure patton. You are Thomas' heart, his morality, his emotions and his childish spirit. You are the embodyment of hyperactivity and kindness, hope and sheer joy." he said now reaching the bottom of the stairs, the man-child opened his mouth to speak before having his shoulders gripped lightly by janus." Patton, your a kitten. A precious little ball of fluff and adorableness! Spider patterned peices of cloth frighten you. Must I remind you of the supossed 'great spider threat of 2017?' you don't belong here!" he said shaking him slightly to knock some sense into him.

Patton pouted and looked as though he was going to cry, slowly tilting his head up to match janus' yellow and brown eyes."B-but I'm a f-frog." he said whimpering, his eyes begging for janus to say yes. The slippery snake boi sighed and groaned before quickly letting go, looking away and sighing. "you can stay here on a Saturday and Sunday night but I want you to arrive lunch time Fridays and be back with the light sides by lunch time on Mondays, do I make myself clear?" he said sternly, having given up.

patton hopped around excitedly and beamed." Yay! Sleepovers! "he giggled." go find a room... I'll tell the light sides... "he mumbled. The bubbly Ray of sunshine quickly said OK and bounced off and up the stairs as janus sighed pitching the bridge of his nose."Yay... Fun."

Bonus!

Roman entered pattons room, he had been stood at the door calling on for five minuets now for dinner but had gotten no answer. He was confused when he saw no patton and grew even more puzzled when he saw the note. "Hello! Since I can found out I can turn into a feog, I've joined the dark side. I'm sure they have cookies like everyone says, see ya around!" he read out loud. "He What!??" he heard from behind him. a panicked Virgil stood there, who had followed to see what took him so long. The two rushed into the living room to see a unfazed and seemingly annoyed Logan on the phone, remus stood in Romans usual spot. "what's going on!?" roman asked. "Janus called, apparently Patton wanted to be a dark side after what happened last episode, so janus said he could stay on a week end and now patton is running like a loo loo around the castle." the two sighed and looked at each other. "welp that's alright then, any one want some casserole?" Logan said having put down the phone giving patton permission to stay weekly at the dark side residents. The rest agreed though Virgil stayed slightly on edge the rest of the weekend.

The End~