The Living Prince Prt.2

TITLE: The Living Prince part 2!

Word count:623 words

(Virgil pov)

It had been about 5 months since roman started living here. The first month was a hard one, it was like teaching a toddler. He seemed so fascinated with everything. It was adorable. I managed to get introducing him to janus out of the way pretty quickly, though Jan did freak out a lot when they were first acquainted because it seemed he immediately recognised the Prince.

Romans whole world seemed to change too. Roman is only mentioned once as his late-brother, and remus is now saving himself from the evil dragon witch and actually runs the kingdom pretty smoothly. It's good to know that everyone is getting their own little happy endings.

Now you may be wondering 'where is roman?' well like every other day of this week, he has been off to market and local park. He likes to explore and find new interesting things,so when I showed him the park he fell in love with its wide area and forests and such. Currently I was at home doing the couple dishes I used to make dinner, which was French break pizza because I promised roman I would make him some.

I dried the last knife and turned to go to the drawer when suddenly I heard the door slam shut and roman yelp. "Sorry!" he exclaimed. I laughed and poked my head into the hallway and gave him a small closed eyed smile. "welcome back princy. Pizzas on." I said and returned to the kitchen going to the cutlery drawer and opening it placing in everything then turning around to see romans eyes locked onto me with a smirk. He held something behind his back which made me slightly nervous,he would t kill me would he?

Suddenly he was right in front of me smiling and whipped his arm from behind his back, a mass of colours flying in front of my eyes. He held in his hand a mixture of red, white and purple roses, a small note hidden within them. I took them gently and read the note.

'Thank you my emo nightmare <3' it read. I looked back up blushing. He seemed closer than before when suddenly he placed the once full hand on my chin, lifted me head and kissed me softly. I was froze for a moment before wrapping my arms around his neck, the bouquet still tight within my grasp, and kissed him back. His lips were soft and smooth like rose petals, with a hint of cherry chapstick. When we finally pulled away I was panting and he had a dazed smile with wide eyes. He looked shocked, and it looked adorable.

I laughed slightly. His head lower to look at me and I kissed him again.
The beep of the oven sounded and his eyes lit up. I quickly grabbed the pizza out and placed them onto plates and let him have a bite. He seemed so invested into his food that when he spoke it made me jump.

"I love you Virgil." he said with his mouth full and a loving, genuine smile on his soft lips. I smiled and pecked his lips softly. "I love you too roman. Now let's go watch some Disney, I think you'll like frozen!" i said happily. We then went into the living room and sat down, him with his legs along the couch and me sandwiched in between them. Us both happy as every, eating pizza watching frozen, together.

(A/n: wattoad I am warning you. You delete this again ill break every bone in my body to show you how I feel. Wow I sounded like midoriya 😂)