PrinXiety (The Boy In The garden)

[Ship: Prinxiety (I know there's a lot of this 😭)
Warnings: suggestions of death
Type: slightly angsty fluff
Word count:536 words]
{Extra: inspired by toucansocks on tiktok.}
https://vm.tiktok.com/J6PyVH2/ <--- this is the video link

(Virgils pov:)

At first I was sat in my bed, staring out of my small rain covered window into the beautifully trimmed garden. It was always kept in good shape, never overgrown or full of weeds. A boy with short brown hair played there.

I don't really remember the first time I saw the Boy in the garden, it seems like he's always there ever time it rains.

He would always dance around like no one was watching him. So graceful and care free like a ballet dancer. His princely outfit didn't seem to match his surroundings. As of he was plucked straight out of a medieval story book.

I don't know where he comes from or where he goes when he's gone. I've never seen him around town, but he seems to like our garden.

He just always there. I have never seen him enter or leave our garden. It's as if he just appears and disappears when ever he sees fit. It honestly inrutiged me even more.

I've always watched him out my window. It was fun at first to see him having fun but then he started seeing me too...

Don't get me wrong! I wasn't scared of him but it was slightly unsettling to know that as much as I could watch him, he could watch me back.

It went on like this for a while. I'd even started getting better! I wasn't throwing up as much any more, or needing to spend as much time in the hospital...

He still comes when it rains even though he knows that I watch him, and he watches me back.

He always wear red and white, and no coat... My dad would not like it if I went out in the rain without a coat.

His brunette hair and chocolate brown eyes. His pale skin and the soft smile he wore whenever he saw me. I adored every part of it. Right to the butterfly's that floated around my stomach when I looked back at his gorgeous face.

He caught me watching him again the other day, but this time he just waved at me. I had a feeling that I wanted to go outside and join him. So I did.

We're both out in the garden now... Can you see us?

(3rd person/authors pov)

Janus placed down the letter and rushed with remus to the window. The garden was empty. No one to be seen. Except for the small body of virgil, which lay on the floor below his open window. He must have given up on trying to live through his illness and climbed out...

Little did the two moarning parents know that their son was now happy. Pain free and in the arms of his lover and guardian angel,roman. He smiled one last time at his parents before turning around and walking hand in hand with roman, slowly fading away into the after life.

(daaamn that was sad 😭 hope8 ya'll like this!)