(Smutty!) Demus (private Time)

[Ship: First demus! Yesss
Warnings: this may be bad.agressive, Tenticals...>;3
Type:smut
Word count:808 words]
Requested by: Janus_da_snek_boi

Top:remus
Bottom:janus (perfect :3)

TITLE: Private time~

(Janus pov)

I was sat in my room quietly on my heat Rock. The rock was the size of a bed, as I usually spend most of my time sleeping there. I was reading animal farm, by George Orwell when suddenly a knock was heard on my door. I looked over at the side table and saw it was almost midnight. Who was at my door at midnight? I groaned, and stood up grabbing my hat off the hanger in my room not bothering to grab my jacket and open the door. Remus was outside my room smirking, dressed in a crop top which read "slut" in blod black lettering with a pair of ripped denims shorts, so ripped you could see his ass. I was stood there in my dress pants and yellow shirt the sleeves rolled up my arms.

"Hey Dee~ can we have some private time~" he asked suggestively with a large smirk on his face. I sighed and smiled slightly, his hands tracing my chest and slowly opening my top.

"fine" I said. He grinned evily and wrapped tenticals around me, lifting me up and plopping me down onto my actual bed. The tenticals pinned me down onto the bed at my wrists and feet. My hands were above my head making me absolutely defenceless against remus' attack on my body, stripping me and leaving trails of bite marks and hickeys, claiming me as his.

I moaned slightly and tried to move my hands but got slammed harder against the bed which made me moan louder. Remus was undressing himself and soon both of us were naked. He massaged my member while he jacked off to my naked half scaley body. I squirmed slightly, it wasn't my first time but I hated the idea of others seeing my body. I felt ugly because of the scales and did what I could to ignore them and hide them, but remus hated that. He pinned me harder and began to kiss each of my exposed scales while a tenticals rubbed my anus.

I moaned as he touched the scales, each being more sensitive then the last. Suddenly I felt a force enter me and I arched my back moaning. Remus smirked at me and kissed me hard, biting my lip and pulling my hair. He pounded into me quickly and I couldn't keep quiet, I was moaning so loud It wouldn't surprise me if the light sides heard it. My hips buckled and I came for the first time. Remus kissed down my body and began to suck my dick while still pounding into me. I was a mess, my legs shook from the pleasure and I couldn't breath.

I moaned again "R-Remus! Aah! ~" he licked up my shaft with a shit eating grin. A hand on each of my thighs spreading them. I felt another knot in my stomach and knew I was going to cum again. Suddenly another tenticals entered me. I yelled put his name. I had never had two of his thick tenticals in me, so it stung at first but he didn't slow down. I didn't want him to, the pain felt good. I moaned again as I came for a second time, hearing remus moan down my dick as he came as well.

I was suddenly pulled up by his tenticals, and put in my hands and knees in front of him, his member directly in my face. With no hesitation I wrapped my mouth around him and began swollowing all his cum. His tip reached the back of my throat making me gag slightly but I kept going, and suddenly he came again. The sticky sweet seemen slipped down my throat. I gag again nearing chocking but he removed himself and kissed me, as I came for a third time.

Both of us were tired and fell down onto the bed, our breath similar in shortness. Wanting quietly he turned to me with a grin. "Three times, a new record!" he said cheerfully. I groaned and rolled towards him giving him a loving kiss while showing him my middle finger. He laughed and pulled the messy blackest over us.

(A/n: Fuck me. Two updates in one night. I'm so proud. Tho it's 1:15am and I started the logicallity smut at 11:30pm. ¦) but seriously I hope yall liked this, I should have the second part to the Living Prince out within the next few days, so keep a look out for that! And if you don't mind leaving a vote and a comment I'd love to hear your thoughts, and maybe a follow to stay updated? Anyway stay hydrated, stay healthy and stay sweet my darlings~)