(Smutty!) Logicality ;>

[Ship: logicality mah dudes ;3
Warnings: this may be bad. Ive never written a smut before 😂😭 also, daddy kink :>
Type:smut
Word count:751 words]
For the lovely blackbird12307
Thank you for the very first request! :)

Top:patton
Bottom:logan

TITLE:ATTENTION

(patton's pov)

Patton was sat down stairs on the Living room couch of the mind palace, bored. Logan had been upstairs now for the last 2 and a half hours doing work for who knows what, and had left his poor horny and touch-starved bpyfriend alone. Virgil was in the kitchen making something as roman paraded down staira and hugged Virge from behind. The two shared a loving momwnt, as patton stared im want for logam to kiss him like roman kissed virgil.

He groaned and rubbed his legs together, not liking the sensation he was feeling and stood up. Virgil and roman turned to see him huff up the stairs.

Patton was soon in front of his nerdy boyfriends door and knocked quickly. Slight shuffling could be heard from beyond the door as it suddenly clicked and opened. And without missing a beat, before any words could escape logans mouth patton grabbed his tie and smashed their lips together. Logans eyes widened before he leaned in letting it happen.

Patton began to walk into the room and closed the door behind him swiftly, not breaking the kiss as he pushed logans back to the door roughly, a small moan escaping logans mouth. A smirk quickly formed on pats face as the kiss turned into a heated make out session. Logan was quiet, only small moans and whimpers occasionally escaping his lips much to pattons dismay, so he wrapped his arms around logan and picked him up. Logans legs quickly swung around pattons waist as he brought a hand up to remove his glasses. Feelong thw buldge held within pattons pants he smirked and broke away. "i guess my work can wait~" patton grinned and quicked threw him onto the bed placing both thier glasses down and crawling ontop of his boyfriends small body kissing him again, this time begining to remove his clothing.

Logans tie was quickly disgarded as well as pattons hoodie as the two near enough ripped off thier shirts, desperate for the other. Now shirtless patton began to palm logans increasing boner and lay soft kissed and love bites onto the males neck and lower. Once his mouth reached the hem of his pants he kissed logams buldge and began to pull them down. A soft mewl came out from logans lips as he panted impatiently. "p-please patton. I-I~" his breath was so shakey he couldnt form a sentence.

Patton smirked and began to stroke logans boner, the thin layer of boxer being the only thing separating two. "now now logie bear, what do you call me~" he teased. Logan groaned and spoke softly clearly embarrased. "D-Daddy, please j-just hurry up!" he begged his face a bright red hue.

Patton smirked and pulled them down quickly. Logans member sprung out quickly. Patton quickly grabbed onto it and began to pump it slowly, l I gam began to moan and pant. He wanted more. He moaned and began to beg which made his hand move faster till suddenly white liquid spewed out onto Patton hand, a loud moan as Logan cried out "D-Daddy!" He smirked and licked it clean and placed his hands on Logans hips turning him over.

Logan was panting trying to calm himself, when suddenly he heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor and flesh come into contact with his ass. He flinched, but pattons hands dug into him keeping him still. Parton leaned over and whispered in his ear. "now be a good boy for daddy~" before suddenly shoving his length into Logan.

He immediately moaned loudly calling pattons name. He nodded and patting began to move slightly getting faster and faster. Logan was panting calling out loudly for patton to move fatser. His moans filled the room as well as the grunts and quiet groans and moans of pattons who was close to Cummings. Logan began to stutter. "I-I'm clo-close!" he called pattons nodded and grunted out a yes in response, sooner than he thought he came and white seemen began to pool and pour out of logans ass. Logan came right after and the two flopped over panting. Smirks on their faces.

Patton may act all innocent, but that doesn't mean he is~