(Smutty!) Intrulogical (snap)

[ship: Intrulogical
Warnings: rough. Collars. Degradeing.
Type:smut
Word count:1462 words. Holy shit is this the longest one shit I've done so far?! Oh my god it is. Haha enjoy my dirty intrulogical shippers ;)]
Thank you _-BoopDaSnek-_

Top:logan
Bottom:remus

(Logan pov)

I sat alone within my room, my mind drifting from the work in front of me. I tried my best to focus but for the split secinds in which i let my mind wonder, i would find myself seeing remus, yes remus, in lewd positions and clothing. The thoughts made my stomach turn but not in a normal way. It was almost as if i had swollowed actual moths or butterflies.

I stood adjusting my pants and hising my friend in which seemed to be getting a little too excited for my liking. I quickly sank out of my room and in front of remus' door. I lifted my hand slightly and paused. Was this a wise idea? Talking to remus about such things... Before he could have time to react it was as if his hand was forced to knock by someone else. There was a quick "Coming!" before a sudden crash was heard followed by the words "Shitty Fucking Chain!" obviously from remus. The door swung open and in my view was of course remus.

But god did he look cute. There in a neon green crop top, thick black text reading 'slut' across his chest with fishnet sleeves, a short black skirt and some dock Martin boots, but most importantly was the green collar around his neck. A long silver chain hanging to near his feet, probably the chain he yelled angryly at.

He seemed slightly nervous when he opened the door and realised it was me. "Oh uh, hey logan. Come in, what ya need!?" he said surprisingly normal though he was back to his chaotic and goofy self by the second sentence. I entered quickly and shut the door avoiding his curious eyes, and revealing outfit.

"well I had a question actually." I said quietly. "woah! Seriously?! Well go on then, fire away!" he said making a nerf gun appear, as if janus or patton were to find it they would end him. I cleared my throat and looked at him directly. "I keep thinking about you, but not in the usual ways I do. More recently I've been seeing you in quite questionable positions and clothing, some times non at all. Why is that?" I asked, slightly tilting my head. There was no point avoiding it, or making it awkward, as it would be harder to get the answers in which I need.

He seemed stunned for a second before smirking." well, those certain intrusive thoughts mean you like me..." he started and walked towards me slightly lifting the collar up as to avoid stepping on it again. He continued, "and we'll. I like you too~" he said suggestively.

I stood still as a statue, wide eyes as a stared at him. A sudden erge tingled in my arms and for the first time I let my head fill with those images. The images of remus sitting Down like a dog, with skimpy clothing. Images of him lay on my bed panting, begging me for more.

I couldn't stop myself, it was as if my brain shut off and my emotions took over. I grabbed the chain of his collar quickly, much to his surprise and pulled him closer, turning us around and forcing his back roughly into the door. He looked winded as well as shocked. Maybe even slightly intimidated.

I leaned close to his ear and before I could stop it I whispered. "then get down mutt, behave and ill reward you~" I growled. Remus stared at me in utter shock before smirking sliding down the door slowly. "Yes master~" He saw the buldge within my pants and looked up at me from his knees. I looked down at him, meeting his eyes. My eyes read dominance and demand, and as if he read my mind he slowly began to undo my pants quickly throwing them to the side, as well as my boxers.

My member sprung out and stood like a plank in his face, as his hand slowly wrapped around it and began to pump. A shit of pleasure burst through me as he began to go faster.
I grunted and groaned at the touch and tried my best not to moan allowed. "Mouth." I demenaded panting slightly. Remus obeyed quickly and wrapped his mouth around it and began bobbing his head up and down. Sucking hard and wanking what he couldn't fit. I felt myself twitch in his mouth and pre-cum drip. "F-faster." I said a firm grip still on his collar as my free hand supported me on the wall. He sped up and groaned causing a shiver up my spine. I felt a knot in my stomach which was to snap at any moment. "I-I'm abou-about to cum." I panted and moaned softly as he swirled his tongue around the head. His pace quickened until I felt the knot snap and the white liquid leak out of my member into his mouth. A loud moan erupting from my throat. He didn't complain and swollowed it ass, continuing to lick the rest off of my member which had failed to go in his mouth.

I panted and smirked pulling his collar upwards. He understood and rose quickly. I held his face and forced our lips together, my hands snaking down to his thighs as he wrapped his around my neck. I gripped his legs before pulling up and wrapping them around me. I rushed him towards the bed not breaking the kiss and forced him down into his back, climbing on top of him. I felt him grip the bottom of my shirt and start to pull it up before I grabbed his hands. Breaking the kiss I smirked down at him. So helpless beneath me.

I wanted him.
No.

I needed him.

I grabbed his shirt and began to pull it up over his head which he let me and then lifted his skirt to see his choice of underwear. I was pleasantly surprised to see a black thong barely hiding his twitching member which leaked pre-cum. I pulled them down and began to kiss him again striking his member which twitched with every touch.

Our dicks rubbed together and he moaned into my mouth, letting my tongue into his wet cavern to explore and claim. I used one hand to grab and position my member the other resting on the bed to support me. I rubbed his ass before shoving myself in. His back arched and his hips buckled as he gasped. I placed my head into his neck and growled. "beg me mutt. Make me move." he soon began to beg.

"Please logan. Oh dear god please fuck me till I can't stand! Ram yourself into me till I pass out cold! Please master please!" hearing his pleas I grinned and placed a soft kiss into his neck before beginning to thrust in and out of him. He arches his back more and threw his head back moaning everytime our skin connected. I placed small pepper kisses down his neck till I felt his squirm and grip my shirt, which he then began to pull off. Quickly biting the spot I allowed my shirt to be tossed across the room before attacking that same spot with kissed and bites.

I sucked on his neck like a vampire leaving multiple dark purple marks on his skin. He moaned louder and louder everytime. His soft gasps and failed attempts at staying quiet amused me and made me go faster. He begged me for more, and suddenly he screamed happily. "There! R-right there master ah! ~"

I chuckled before hitting that spot over and over again. "I-I'm going to-" he started before I shut him up with a kiss. He scratched my back and loaned more into the kiss. I had stuck a tight grip on his hips that I had bruised them like peaches. My lips moved to other areas of his body. Chest, neck, stomach. Claiming it as mine.

Suddenly I released into him, and he followed after. Panting I looked down at him, still towering above his naked and quivering form. He twitched and shook from the pleasureable sensation that had erupted through his body. I sighed and pulled out slowly and fell to the side. A smirk lay on my lips as I grabbed his collar and pulled his to face me. "Good boy. Your mine now." I demanded. He nodded his head happily, clearly tired. "Of course master~"

(A/n:I hope you enjoyed this. God I love this ship 😂 #bottomremusisbestremus lol 😂)