Logicality (mind Readers)

[Ship:logicallity
Warnings:flirty patton
Type:fluff
Word count:582 words]
{Extra: Highschool AU!}

TITLE:Mind readers

(pattons pov)

We live in a world where half of us are born with abilities, these people are called the chosen ones. they range from super strength to mind reading and control, which are the most commen forms of power, to shooting fire from the mouth. Most of the 'chosen' people choose to become heros though of course there are still those who use them wrongly. Luckily i lived in a small town, where the majority of its population are powerless, so we dont have as many issues with villain attacks and the lot.

I sat at my desk as the teacher assisted a group of students with the assignment on the board. others were talking to each other while i sat in my seat and watched, having issues with one of the questions but couldn't ask for help due to the teacher being busy. I'd always been jealous of the chosen, they are always so loved and respected.

i mean, imagine dating a chosen! they could protect you and keep you safe from others. god i could use some of that, some people can be so mean! i looked around my classroom once again ad locked eyes with my one and only crush, Logan Latka. (Fun fact, Latka is actually the last name of the makers of crofters! a very fitting name for logan XD)

He quickly looked back at his paper as did I. Was he looking at me? There is always the chance that he was just looking around like I was, but to make contact like that..?i shrugged and then thought for a moment. Could he have tried using some form of power on me? As a matter of fact anyone in this here room could be a chosen! Like I said before, the most commen powers are super strength, mind control, mind reading ect. Anyone could be reading my very thoooo-

If someone is reading my thoughts then not only will they know Im stupid, but stupid and in love! Dear lord I'm scared... Wait if someone is reading my thoughts at this very moment, then...

I looked in the direction of everyone and suddenly yelled in my head 'COOKIES!' and watched as none other than logan jumped in his seat. I blushed at first, but then smirked. Hes interested in me so much that he's chosen to read my mind. I feel honered and embarrassed. Logan looked at me with a awkward sheepish look his face turning red when he saw my smirk. "still reading my mind?" I asked watching him look away and nod.

"could you help me with my work?" I smiled at him cheekily. He smiled growing redder and rolling his eyes while standing and walking over, immediately beginning to explain. It was normal for him to help others so no one really paid any mind to it.

I leaned closer and whispered in his ear "you know exactly how I fell about you don't you?" he stopped stuttering slightly before closing his mouth and nodding again. I smirked "how about we hang out after class?" he nodded again. Giggling to myself while doing a small victory dance in my head I grabbed his hand and ask for him to continue his explanation.

(kinda short, didn't have long today to write, I will write a part two if ya'll want, just comment down below! And don't forget to leave requests! 😁)