Part 4 the truth...?

Kaminari's parents weren't thrilled about the idea of their son living in the dorms, but nevertheless, when the day came they helped him pack some of his stuff and bring it to the school.

The school had set up the dorms so that the girls were on one side of the building and the boys were on the other. And for second genders Omegas were on the first level, Betas on the second and Alphas on the third.

A few nights ago when he told his parents that there were other Omegas at UA that were in the hero course they told him to just do what made him comfortable. If this meant everyone thinking he was a Beta then so be it.

Denki's room was on the second floor since everyone still thought he was a Beta. His room was at the end of the hall beside an empty room he could only assume was going to be Minetas.

It was Saturday morning so the class spent all day setting up their rooms. The other boys he saw bringing their stuff into rooms on his floor were Koda, Ojiro, and Aoyama. This just felt so wrong to Kaminari. He should be on the first floor.

Friday night came around and they had been in the dorms for about a week now. They had their dinner in the lounge area. Kaminari wouldn't say it but he was feeling homesick already. He poked at his food while his classmates laughed at a joke Sero told.

Sero looked over at Kaminari and the rest of his friends to see if they were also laughing at his joke, instead, he saw Kaminari blankly staring at his food. "Hey, Dude you good?" He asked quietly so the others wouldn't worry.

Kaminari was pulled out of his daze. "Oh ya I'm good, just a little tired" he lied. He hated lying but this was his life now. Pretending to be a Beta and trying not to show too many emotions... fun.

Mina, who was sitting beside Sero, noticed the conversation and pulled Kaminari away from the group to talk to him. "You don't look so good again." She said. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm just tired," he said again. Kaminari saw the worry in Mina's eyes. He really wanted to tell someone but he was so worried about what they would say he just couldn't do it.

"You can tell me anything Kami, I won't judge." She said as if she had read his mind. He so desperately wanted to believe her.

"I just-" his voice cracked and he knew if he said any more he would cry. He took Mina's hand and pulled her up to his room so he could tell her without anyone else hearing.

"I just don't know what to do" Kaminari started to cry and Mina hugged him.

"It's ok," she cooed. "I'm here, I'll help," her voice calmed Kaminari a little.

They sat if Kaminari's bed hugging while Kaminari tried to stop crying.

"I-I thought that UA didn't- didn't accept Omegas-" he cried. Mina was confused as to why he would care about this but just let him continue. "A-and so I- I told everyone I-I was a Beta so I could get in-" he cried even more. Mina just patted his head. "But it was a lie, a-and I hate lying, and I-it makes me feel really bad for and-" his words were cut off by a sob.

She didn't really know what to do. Of course, she saw some of the signs but some Betas act a little more like an Omega so she brushed it off. "It's ok, you don't need to hide it." She let him cry into her shoulder. "I still love you Denki."

There was a small knock at the door before someone opened it. "Hey, we're about to play- wow what's wrong Kaminari?" It was Kirishima. He entered the room slowly and closed the door.

"He's just having an off day," Mina said. She didn't know if Kaminari wanted everyone to know yet. "Can you just tell everyone we may join later?" Kirishima slowly nodded before heading back to the group. The look that he gave them said that he wanted to stay and make sure Kaminari was ok, but he was not going to go against something Mina told him to do.

"You can go play, I just want to get some sleep," Kaminari said his voice cracking slightly. "Thank you for understanding."

"Ya, of course, but you're sad, I want to be here for my friend," she said rubbing his shoulders.

"No really, I just want to be alone right now," he said. There was a slight hesitation but Mina nodded.

"Text me if you need anything, and I mean anything," she insisted.

"Ya, ya, now go have fun." She gave Kaminari a small sad smile before leaving.

Mina would never know but as soon as she left Kaminari began to sob again, it went on all night.

(Ok, so I promise Shinso IS in the next chapter. We finally get some Shinkami!!!. Anyways as always I hope you like the story so far!! I have a feeling this is going to be a long book because I have a lot I wasn't to do with it so stay tuned for the next chapter. Ttyl)