Part 15 1am wake up

That night everyone went to be early. Kaminari could hardly sleep; he felt so bad that he couldn't help protect his friends, but eventually managed to fall asleep.

Kaminari dream was horrible. Over and over again he found himself helpless in saving his friends and family. Over and over he found himself being the only one who couldn't help. Over and over... he watched everyone die because he couldn't help.

-1 am-

When Kaminari woke up he was tangled in his blanket and covered in a cold sweat. His mind flashing through his dream reminding him what he did.

"It was only a dream," He told himself. "Nothing actually happened to anyone, they're all alive and asleep in their beds." He Pieces around his room trying to convince himself everything was truly ok.

He found himself knocking on Mina's door. He couldn't help but think that something actually happened to his friend. The pink-haired omega opened the door looking extremely tired. Immediately Kaminari pulled her into a hug, just glad to know it was a dream.

"Kami, are you ok?" She asked shocked by the sudden embrace. Her friend had started to cry into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," was all that Kaminari was able to say. His voice was quiet and cracking but Mina still understood what he was saying.

She pulled him into her room and closed the door. "What happened?" She asked Kaminari as she patted the back of his head. She sat at the edge of her bed patting the spot beside her to invite him to sit as well.

"I-I had a really b-bad dream and- and it just felt s-so real," Kaminari managed to say.

"What happened in the dream?" She asked running her hand along her friends back to try and calm him down. As much as she wanted to sleep she needed to help her friend.

He tried to explain the dream the best he could without crying more but it was hard. "I-I came here to make sure you were really ok, and it was really just a dream," he said when he had calmed down again.

"I'm ok," Mina said as she hugged her friend again. "You're ok, everyone is safe."

Kaminari thanked Mina before heading back to his room to try and sleep more, but that didn't work. The scene from his dream kept playing over and over again in his head even when he wasn't trying to sleep.

In the end, he brought one of his blankets out to the common room and tried to distract himself from his phone until it was time for school.

Around 3 am Kaminari had dozed off again and started to have another dream.

Again he found himself in the forest, alone. Voices of his friends and family echoed around him.

"You can't be a hero"

"Your just a weak Omega"

"You'll never be a hero"

"Your quirk is dangerous"

"You can't save anyone"

"Denki! STOP!" Someone's screaming stopped all of the other comments. "Please Denki! You're scaring me!" It was... his mother's.

The forest disappeared and he was left floating in a black abyss surrounded by his birth mother's screams. "Denki! Control it," she tried to tell him.

"Please Denki stop!" A memory from years ago came into view, he was watching it as if it had been recorded. This was one of his most vivid memories... he wasn't able to save her either.

A 4-year-old Denki Kaminari stood in the middle of his old house. He was covered in electricity that he couldn't yet control. He had been crying about something, but he had no idea what it was.